Thread: Pvp minigames on crom

Default Pvp minigames on crom

Hey guys

ok here is idea we would like to offer you....few days in a week we could make groups for tournament type of minigames with players who are interested to join and have fun on TS with us and will not miss those opportunities to have AFK players or trolls like we all know who in his team. In first place there is one or two matches to find out best balance between groups (fast cap if its really one sided till we meet balance). We will promote it on global at primetime mainly so I hope to see you on my or enemy team ;-) Since its quite hard to get guild premades because not all people are interested in pvp and sometimes you miss few people to have fun. So unless you are cheater you are all welcome to join us in this effort I hope it will work and we could all enjoy minis even in this broken pvp system
    Thanatonn - Tempest of Set

Knights Of Avalon

Quote Originally Posted by Thanaton View Post
    Hey guys

ok here is idea we would like to offer you....few days in a week we could make groups for tournament type of minigames with players who are interested to join and have fun on TS with us and will not miss those opportunities to have AFK players or trolls like we all know who in his team. In first place there is one or two matches to find out best balance between groups (fast cap if its really one sided till we meet balance). We will promote it on global at primetime mainly so I hope to see you on my or enemy team ;-) Since its quite hard to get guild premades because not all people are interested in pvp and sometimes you miss few people to have fun. So unless you are cheater you are all welcome to join us in this effort I hope it will work and we could all enjoy minis even in this broken pvp system
    Good luck, and don't forget to post results on these forums
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

This cant happen soon enough, I had the certain Conq now for 6! minis in a row. It had 0-0 in all.
    Kinaputten

I think all remember that concrete pokemon demo... Ive played with its ranger 2pvp and guess what score it has? Yeah, 0-0 and all minis in hide. Even worse than f-conq.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    I think all remember that concrete pokemon demo... Ive played with its ranger 2pvp and guess what score it has? Yeah, 0-0 and all minis in hide. Even worse than f-conq.
    I'd take concrete pikachu over a failconk any day of the week.

Captain concrete will just hide or leave. A fail conk when on my team picked up flag from me when I died and ran it back to enemy base.
    I don't make points I make dents.