Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remove vote to retreat button from RF, Pl0x

Quote Originally Posted by Maly View Post
    that's exactly what told. Remove elitist buff for leaving along with vote to retreat. Those that deliberately troll can be count with one hand but those that doesn't know what they click "YES" on are too many (must be shitloads of "Miasmas" in their pc's if they surf on pomsites)
    Having the sense to run out for miasma and blood draw makes one elitist?

You have several seconds to do so. If you can't run out on miasma, how on earth did you figure out how to throw a combo? Or put on your gear? Or even boot your pc?

RF is game-destroying as it is. Much fewer minis going, fewer 6 mans, only a handful of pugs, because TF is running multiple groups. If anything, they need to make it more restrictive, not enable total fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Maly View Post
    If that's the case then why we even have RF? Wasn't it supposed to be learning ground for people who never did raids? And I suppose you never failed on miasma or bloodraw, cheers for that. i wish we all would be that magnificent
    Everything in game is so easy so why don't we just remove whole raidfinder?
    I'd prefer they remove RF, absolutely. But since they aren't going to, I wish they'd at least put a CD on it.

I've failed at many things. It seems impossible to fail on BD or miasma. Unless you have connection or computer issue, I can't imagine how anyone could fail at either. You have forever to move away from group. It's not like the old days when you only had a second to run out for blood draw and miasma had no visual.

pvpers wanted kick button in pvp to kick pple like F.... or S..........t or naked pple trolling in minis, but guess what pple replied it could be abused......so no kick option in RF please it could be abused!!!
    Thanatonn - Tempest of Set

Knights Of Avalon

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    I'd prefer they remove RF, absolutely. But since they aren't going to, I wish they'd at least put a CD on it.

I've failed at many things. It seems impossible to fail on BD or miasma. Unless you have connection or computer issue, I can't imagine how anyone could fail at either. You have forever to move away from group. It's not like the old days when you only had a second to run out for blood draw and miasma had no visual.
    This is what I think too, should be added to a CD and/or remove relic and rare IV and leave shards only in the epic chest (so once a week) and maybe add shards in more content and true raids.
    The RF was designed to teach something about the high-level raid so that people could learn and move there. the RF has totally deleted T1-2-3 and replaced T4 without teach anything, as these people do not want to learn how to play, they just want a quick and easy loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanaton View Post
    pvpers wanted kick button in pvp to kick pple like F.... or S..........t or naked pple trolling in minis, but guess what pple replied it could be abused......so no kick option in RF please it could be abused!!!
    How can it be a majority vote, in a pug group of people who do not know, misused against someone? It 'a conspiracy!!!
    The majority vote is present in all or almost all modern games. In Swtor is present, it works and no one complains (and I assure you that the comunity of that game is really grotesque).
    Victory or Death

The amount of miasma and blood draw fail I saw last night in a few Raid Finders made me want to kick puppies and punch babies.

From what I could tell it was a combination of trolls spreading it and people that just flat out just don't get it.

+1 remove it. If you want to leave, go to the door and leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    +1 remove it. If you want to leave, go to the door and leave.
    1.-press ctrl+C (i think, i maped it somewhere else)
    2.-press leave
    3.-?
    4.-profit

but yes, remove the retreat vote.... please
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    1.-press ctrl+C (i think, i maped it somewhere else)
    2.-press leave
    3.-?
    4.-profit

but yes, remove the retreat vote.... please
    The default is ctrl - r for most but yeah, whatever way, if someone wants to leave they can. It strangely makes less sense to instigate a vote the more wipes you have as the fail buff counter increases making it more likely to kill the boss.

Alot of people trolling with that retreat button in the middle of mostly successful fights.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12