Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Item shop popup

Default Item shop popup

Is there a way to disable the stupid item shop from automatically opening every time I start the game? If at least Esc or some key worked to close it, but no, you have to click the tiny "x" to close that crap.

If we want to buy something, we will open the shop ourselves. Give us an option to toggle that auto-opening or remove it, please.

How else will they get people to fund TSW?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Escape works for me but has to be hit before it finishes loading. Not that I would mind a way to disable it.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    That certainly often helps with it showing up upon log-in, but I still have the item shop always opening after I close the Daily Logon Reward window too.

Funcom seems to have decided to just force spam the Shop in our faces. It boggles my mind how they could think this behavior could ever be desired.

it popup only one time after game start, so i log to bank acc. first.

actually, this is so annoying that i've not bought anything from the shop since the revamp (except to use the bonus points that would have expired anyway). so, good job funcom, you are helping me to save my money!
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    How else will they get people to fund TSW?
    As someone who plays TSW as well, let me tell you.. we are barely funded as well. all of our new content really only consists of some missions, which aside from voice dialog is no different than a typical "kill 10 boars" quest.

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    As someone who plays TSW as well, let me tell you.. we are barely funded as well. all of our new content really only consists of some missions, which aside from voice dialog is no different than a typical "kill 10 boars" quest.
    I think the fact that the developers are much more active on the TSW forums leads to the appearance that the game gets more content. I suspect both games are really funding Exiles at the moment.

You can't deny that the subscriber benefits are a lot better in TSW though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast