Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Live Twitch Streaming PvP Week on Fury

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    I don't know how you can watch the gameplay, I just stare at that sexy head in the corner.
    You've discovered my secret
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Just an update for my fans. I will be playing significantly less this month due to an annual shutdown at my place of employment that requires me to work 12 hour days 7 days a week until the middle of November. I have not quit the game or lost interest I simply lack the free time. I will be around as much as possible for the monthly event starting on the 18th but until then be strong my fellow Hyborians. the Spreadman will return shortly. Much love to all and to all a good night!

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    Just an update for my fans. I will be playing significantly less this month due to an annual shutdown at my place of employment that requires me to work 12 hour days 7 days a week until the middle of November. I have not quit the game or lost interest I simply lack the free time. I will be around as much as possible for the monthly event starting on the 18th but until then be strong my fellow Hyborians. the Spreadman will return shortly. Much love to all and to all a good night!
    I'll have my set up complete by the time you return. See you soon, homeskillet.

Where you at Sloejin? I am back online and streaming live. Let the good times roll!

Where you at Sloejin? I am back online and streaming live. Let the good times roll!
    Was at work. Be on after I eat dinner. Stay online ya *******!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sloejinn View Post
    Was at work. Be on after I eat dinner. Stay online ya *******!!!
    Don't worry, I'll be on tonight with my Water cooled GTX 1080 terrorizing the masses

Spreadman...nice to watch your stream again.

But you left early the last couple of days...still many people to be terrorized.

too much eggnog?

Don't worry, I'll be on tonight with my Water cooled GTX 1080 terrorizing the masses
    Gz with new gfx card☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Beggar View Post
    Spreadman...nice to watch your stream again.

But you left early the last couple of days...still many people to be terrorized.

too much eggnog?
    Yea man I paid dearly for it today

I'm still getting used to US time too. After spending almost a month in southeast Asia my body clock is all out of wack. Get tired in the middle of the day and all that. Wake up early as **** and get tired way too early. Jetlag's a pain.

I'm out on the town tonight with the wife so likely wont be on til tomorrow. Have a good one all and enjoy your night!

Yea man I paid dearly for it today

I'm still getting used to US time too. After spending almost a month in southeast Asia my body clock is all out of wack. Get tired in the middle of the day and all that. Wake up early as **** and get tired way too early. Jetlag's a pain.

I'm out on the town tonight with the wife so likely wont be on til tomorrow. Have a good one all and enjoy your night!
    South east?☺ where were u m8?☺ i just visited thailand😃 its beautiful ☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast