Thread: Returning player with problems transferring character.

Default Returning player with problems transferring character.

Totally noob question but I just came back to the game after 5+ years away and transferred my old character to the server that my old guild now plays on. Upon transferring, I'm started at Tortage with no items, etc. and I can't go into the city without the guard saying something about me being a slave and not being allowed in. My char is a 42 demonologist. Any ideas if this is standard operating procedure or is it some kinda bug?

Thanks in advance for the help.

looks like a bug. i think you can try to petition, and see if a gm can fix it.
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Adomorn View Post
    Totally noob question but I just came back to the game after 5+ years away and transferred my old character to the server that my old guild now plays on. Upon transferring, I'm started at Tortage with no items, etc. and I can't go into the city without the guard saying something about me being a slave and not being allowed in. My char is a 42 demonologist. Any ideas if this is standard operating procedure or is it some kinda bug?

Thanks in advance for the help.
    You can travel through the underhalls and take the backdoor exit into tortage bypassing the guard at the gate.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA