Thread: Bug at Medjan the Unholy

Default Bug at Medjan the Unholy

The last couple of times I went in there on TOS and Necro everytime I got the 'skull' it wasn't visible on me. The particle effect on the sarcophagus was there and the skulls on other people were there but I couldn't see mine. I had world particles enabled and particles set to show all. It was ok if I kited until everyone else had clicked theirs then by process of elimination I could find my sarcophagus but that didn't work when people got hit by their skull. The three sarcophagus still had the particle effect and I basically had to guess which one to click which was less than successful. Anyone else get this?

Yes the happened to the conqueror in our group over the weekend. He could not see the swirling colour on himself. The rest of us in the group also could not see it on him. The only way we could know what colour coffin he was meant to go to was if we had observed which coffin had become active when he had the spell being cast on him.

good, it's not just me thinking I must be going blind and/or stupid and unable to determine which color I have

There seems to be a mounting number of these kinds of issues in various instances - ppl not receiving buffs/debuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by yyema View Post
    good, it's not just me thinking I must be going blind and/or stupid and unable to determine which color I have
    Tempting....very tempting to make a smart-arse reply..but I shall refrain.... Unfortunately I think Funcom needs a lot more information from us to be able to identify what is happening both in Caravans Unchained and T3.5 raids ... I've read the "how to post bug reports" on the test live forum section and I still not sure that I'd be able to capture the info they need in order to start addressing the bugs ...