Thread: Buggy Raids-T3.5 Bat of Nergal

Default Buggy Raids-T3.5 Bat of Nergal

This boss has been bugging all week, and ive heard of other raid bosses bugging out too. Specifically on the bat of nergal, the nergals parasite bugs out on certain people on the instance, meaning that when they go next to the current parasite holder to get the parasite, the parasite just disappears, but the parasite host buff still pops. Ive found its usually not working on about half the raid. Any reason why this might me bugged other than a raid finder glitch with the real raid?
    Resident nab at Khemi University
    Robdobsin-sin
    Robdobpom-pom, Robdobconq-conq, Robdobtos-tos, Robdobguard-guard, Robdobdt-dt, Robdobdemon-demo, Robdobp-necro, Robdobhox-hox, Robdobbarb-barb, Robdobranger-ranger
    {CircleofEternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Robdobp View Post
    This boss has been bugging all week, and ive heard of other raid bosses bugging out too. Specifically on the bat of nergal, the nergals parasite bugs out on certain people on the instance, meaning that when they go next to the current parasite holder to get the parasite, the parasite just disappears, but the parasite host buff still pops. Ive found its usually not working on about half the raid. Any reason why this might me bugged other than a raid finder glitch with the real raid?
    It is happening as we speak. Again!

After two wipes we had to figure who was able to grab the Parasite and do a line. It is a kinky feature.
    Last edited by KephaPT; 14th August 2016 at 16:33.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

We noticed it was soldiers that were preventing the transfer on our raid. Once we ruled those out, except for maybe one drop, it started working like normal.

Its amazing how they change something and something totally unrelated manages to break.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

someone on this forum, compared code of age of conan with a bowl of spaghetti. i think it`s true, becouse b4 zerg finder all worked good, after they make some "fixs" to zf t3.5, we have what we have

It is Class random.

It would actually be a funny feature, for the group on run to quickly determine who cannot do it, rather than always have the same players or classes doing it.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

Had that bug today, too. Seemed to be random. Apparently, some character were immune to the parasite (de)buff with any apparent reason, and that immunity stayed on them for the whole fight. Mechanics worked fine with other characters, though.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Default some call it bug, I rather call it a challenge!

today was the 3rd T3.5 raid that I joined, where we had this bug/new-mechanic!

let's be fair - Bat of Nergal was the most easy T3.5 Encounter after the nerf, was it not?
    - now, it's just a bit more challenging

if it was intented (rather than 'only' a bug), thx Funcom - and let's open a challenge to find the correct mechanics for this )

I'll start my suggestion - has already been speculated:

- the parasite only jumps to certain players, while ignoring others; regardless of class, parser rating, whatnot (I think)
    - those players are the same, not changing after a wipe
    - what if the raid first need to find those people that CAN do the stacking?

--> today, after finding 6 toons apparently not being imune to stacking, the bat died (after just 1 wipe!) in the very second when he enraged xD

other suggestions, please! ^^