Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Played 7+ Years ago

Default Played 7+ Years ago

Hey all,

Thinking of returning and currently downloading the game - The quick question is: Is it worth "Playing Today"?

FYI - Moved out of country to Costa Rica and finally got a decent ISP

Cheers and Thanks!
    Digala

worth to play but now worth to pay. fail.com is same

Guess I will figure it out after download - Hope my Chr's still exist

I see Exiles is coming out - Is it an expansion or completely new game and if new can we port our Chr's to it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Digala View Post
    Guess I will figure it out after download - Hope my Chr's still exist

I see Exiles is coming out - Is it an expansion or completely new game and if new can we port our Chr's to it?

Thanks
    Totally new game and ofc you cannot port your character also because the plot is years first of aoc when Conan was still young 20 years old.
    The game is totally different to AoC and is not an MMORPG is a survival action game with Conan's Lore.
    PS: Welcome back, see you in game!
    Victory or Death

Still downloading - LOL - and 8mb is A LOT for CR

Been reading a bit and it seems that some servers have been taken down or merged. I have no idea if my Ranger and Priest are still around but if I have to make a choice on a server - which is the best to choose?

Been reading a bit and it seems that some servers have been taken down or merged. I have no idea if my Ranger and Priest are still around but if I have to make a choice on a server - which is the best to choose?
    you have two choices
    PvP - Fury
    PvE - Crom

Don't know what the population on Fury is these days

btw, if it's been 7 years, your chars are most probably gone

Your toons should be available - if they were above level 20. About five years ago, in a server merge and in response to pleas to free up 'good' names - Funcom removed toons under level 20 that hadn't been played for the previous year. Any other toons should have been saved. Not certain, but it's also possible that a /petition to a GM might be needed to get them out of some server merge limbo.

Welcome back.

Welcome back! I played early access and then for about 4 or 5 years after. I pop in from time to time to check out what's new. Lately just been soloing any of the content I missed since probably 2013. Lot's to see and do if you haven't been in game in 7 years.

Seems a lot are coming back or just popping in so to speak as some have stated. I came back almost a year now, was in on launch, and played to 2011. just got fed up with nothing really holding my attention in the ay of MMO's. It's about the same, a lot of things that were broken, it seems are still broken. Just shout in global and someone will help you from standing on your mount, or stuck in geometry lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    worth to play but now worth to pay. fail.com is same
    Been away for about the same time too.

I still have the Collectors Edition (The Huge Red Pyshical Box from Age of Conan). Including artbox and stuff. At first it was a great game untill there was practically no content at the higher levels.

But after reading this reply i am not kind of suprised. Including the VBulletin that got hacked and data was comprimised.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast