Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Minigames Abandoned

i find it strange when i see players who have 3000+ played games and 0 left.. all my alts have left games every time i disconnect in a mini i get 1 abbandoned so how the heck could they get so many games without 1 single left game???? i mean dc in aoc is more certain than death :P

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    lol If you're not going to fight then leave the minigame and let someone else in your spot. People get farmed because they give up too easily. It's a game, you have endless lives. Your deaths mean nothing.
    If you stay in JS when the other team is 700 ahead because you have 3 or 4 people making an effort on your side, then you're a dumbass. Life's too short to waste 20 minutes on pvp when half the team is there for no other reason than to get their daily chore point for minis.

There really isn't much anyone can say really. Except that I'm glad to be on Fury. The minigame quality is vastly improved lately. Probbaly because most of the problem players have migrated to Crom.

I don't think highly of afkers whatever the reason is. If i'm out there dying for you when I don't even really need to win and you aren't helping me, then you're a waste of a slot. But you guys are on Crom so do as you wish
    Last edited by Laethiel; 17th August 2016 at 19:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Steien View Post
    i find it strange when i see players who have 3000+ played games and 0 left.. all my alts have left games every time i disconnect in a mini i get 1 abbandoned so how the heck could they get so many games without 1 single left game???? i mean dc in aoc is more certain than death :P
    Easy, minis left weren't counted until recently. They haven't done those 3000 minis recently. Those with 0 are returning vets or vets who stopped doing minis.

Even people who never actually leave get a few minis left on their stats because of bugs, dcs, crashes and whatnot. But people who leave on purpose on a regular basis always get much higher numbers relative to how many minis they have played. So the stat is not perfect, but definitely better than nothing and gives you an idea of what kind of player you're looking at.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    If you stay in JS when the other team is 700 ahead because you have 3 or 4 people making an effort on your side, then you're a dumbass. Life's too short to waste 20 minutes on pvp when half the team is there for no other reason than to get their daily chore point for minis.
    But you're not helping either. I'd rather people leave than go afk don't get me wrong. But there's not that many minis that are worth leaving with the 10 minutes coward's shame. Better stay and try and get better most of the time even when losing/dying a lot.

Now, I know it's hard for one man to have an impact on JS but it's not impossible (talking to the team, capping or just getting some cheap kills here and there to pass the time). I do hate this mini for how long it is and how it almost always works poorly (and thus feels like a drag). But that's also mostly a Crom thing from my experience. 99% of the JS games I've seen on Crom, people give up completely when the point difference reaches 200 or so. Half the team goes in hide/leaves/stops capping from that point on. I rarely saw that on my years on Fury.
    Last edited by kalston; 17th August 2016 at 20:04.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12