Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please allow mounts in White sands

Default Please allow mounts in White sands

Please allow mounts in White sands

There are now mounts that lowbies can use at any level in the game. White sands is outdoor zone, there is no good reason to not allow mounts there.
    (And it helps you selling lowbie mounts in your store maybe if the lowbies actually have places to use them !!)

Quote Originally Posted by notkatla View Post
    Please allow mounts in White sands

There are now mounts that lowbies can use at any level in the game. White sands is outdoor zone, there is no good reason to not allow mounts there.
    (And it helps you selling lowbie mounts in your store maybe if the lowbies actually have places to use them !!)

or just move WBWWBBWWB to the zone in point since this is why this request really is being made.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    or just move WBWWBBWWB to the zone in point since this is why this request really is being made.
    haha ! Yes, and no, its both. I actually levelled new toon last week and had to go through all the endless walking in white sands when I had a mount. It made me think why cant I use the mount here ? I mean there is no good reasoning for it. And then yes of course the world boss too.

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    Be careful what you say. They could troll us by leaving the WB spawn point the same, but make the boss walk all the way to the zone-in spot before being agro-able.

you can use the loyalty reward mounts at any level, so you will have lvl 5 running around on a mount then.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimmz View Post
    you can use the loyalty reward mounts at any level, so you will have lvl 5 running around on a mount then.
    I have no problems with that.

I see no reason to not allow mounts everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    I see no reason to not allow mounts everywhere.
    Oh yeah! It'll be fun to block bridges and gates with Mammoths and Rhinos again.

Quote Originally Posted by Amabala View Post
    Oh yeah! It'll be fun to block bridges and gates with Mammoths and Rhinos again.
    There are no bridges in White sands that I can remember.

And all places that I can think of that have bridges actually allow mounts !!

I'm thinking like why is it allowed with mounts in yakhmar t5 but not rest of instance? why can't the ports in t5 be clicked while mounted? also it's just logical that you should be able to ride where ever you want as long as you own a mount..

William Wallace my ladies and gentlemen...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast