Thread: Master Assassin

Default Master Assassin

We all know tenacity and critigation were a bad idea, but putting master assassin on giving 115% tenacity you can still seeing people critigating attacks.

Nice f'in gold perk.

If u watch carefully, u will actually notice that with tenacity 115% his critigation procs will increase ur critical hits rather than decreasing it. So there is nothing bad about that perk
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    If u watch carefully, u will actually notice that with tenacity 115% his critigation procs will increase ur critical hits rather than decreasing it. So there is nothing bad about that perk
    Decreased damage is all I can see. Show some numbers of this.

I'm not sure if Master Assassin still works well with all the trnacity on gear.
    In any case I like Chocking Powder as Gold Perk in PvP.
    Well timed the interupt is really nice, even if it's probably a bit bugged (doesn't always work).
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Well timed the interupt is really nice, even if it's probably a bit bugged (doesn't always work).
    IMO it is pretty gimp for a gold perk considering it costs a soul frag to use and is a 1min CD on top of a chance to fail because it does not do damage (immunity roll). It's decent for duels I guess considering tenacity is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    imo chocking powder is bad perk....its like hox interupt on loooong cd which cost you soul shards

Quote Originally Posted by Skelozz View Post
    imo chocking powder is bad perk....its like hox interupt on loooong cd which cost you soul shards
    Well it's not an uber perk, but none of Sin class perk is so great for PvP imo.
    In any case even if it has the same effect, its use is quite different compared to HoX interrupt imo.
    On HoX, since it is linked to HFB which you have to spam regularly, you don't actually watch enemy bar to decide what to interrupt (at least, I don't think most HoX players do that).
    On Sin instead it becomes interesting when you choose well what to interrupt (for example AoE CCs, combos like Decap etc).

Its true problem is that it is a bit broken.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by sanagav View Post
    Decreased damage is all I can see. Show some numbers of this.
    it says in combar log that x damage got mitigated by critigation, but if tenacity over 100% in fact this goes in damage surplus.
    Cripples gonna cripple