Quote Originally Posted by ErikT View Post
Are you SURE of this? Because the post by Odonoptera said that ALL bonus points would expire by July 31 - which would seem to include both "regular" and "special" bonus points.

I don't know about anyone else, but I intend to spend all my bonus points before July 31 so I won't risk losing them.
Maybe only 95% sure. It would really be a bad move to delete the older bonus points with later expiration dates early. Regardless of that, you have to spend all your Bonus Points before the end of the month since the Lump Sum should have been the last points you received, thus they are the last to be spent.

I'm fairly sure there weren't any Funcom Point offers with extra Bonus Points still running after that Lump Sum was deposited. That would be the only way for there to be Bonus Points that would be spent after the soon to expire Lump Sum.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
I got a couple points stacked too. What should I spend them on? The new item shop only offers overpriced garbage. If crit potions were old price or only adjusted by how much stronger they got I would have spend all my points on those but now I don't want to spend 10E on 5 lousy critpotions. I was waiting in the hope something useful might come in itemshop but I guess we can forget about that.
If you have a character which could use some more inventory space, that would be one of the best options (in my opinion). I bought the large bag on 1 character, mostly on the off chance that they open it for account wide again at some point in the future. If that happens, I should be able to upgrade it cheaply. Likely won't happen though as Funcom seems to only want to price gouge us and make us all quit the game.