Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bonus Points Deadline

Default Bonus Points Deadline

Is it still the case where we have to spend our Bonus Points by 7/31 or lose them?

I think bonus points are kept for 6 months after they have been received.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Is it still the case where we have to spend our Bonus Points by 7/31 or lose them?
    I think that is the latest word, yes.

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...t=#post2143393
    Last edited by ErikT; 26th July 2016 at 06:17. Reason: Added URL

I thought it was 7/31 (probably at GMT 0) for the special points. The six month is for the regular bonus points. The 'special ones' were only til end of July

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    I thought it was 7/31 (probably at GMT 0) for the special points. The six month is for the regular bonus points. The 'special ones' were only til end of July
    How do you determine between "regular" and "special" bonus points?

There are no "regular" bonus points anymore.

Any points you received before the lump sum in July are regular points expiring in 6 months after the date you received them. They get spent first. The special bonus points were added on top in July, and will be spent after the regular ones. So you have to spend all your bonus points before the end of the month or else you will lose them.

If you want specific numbers, a GM can tell you when each set of points expires.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Any points you received before the lump sum in July are regular points expiring in 6 months after the date you received them. They get spent first. The special bonus points were added on top in July, and will be spent after the regular ones. So you have to spend all your bonus points before the end of the month or else you will lose them.

If you want specific numbers, a GM can tell you when each set of points expires.
    Are you SURE of this? Because the post by Odonoptera said that ALL bonus points would expire by July 31 - which would seem to include both "regular" and "special" bonus points.

I don't know about anyone else, but I intend to spend all my bonus points before July 31 so I won't risk losing them.

I got a couple points stacked too. What should I spend them on? The new item shop only offers overpriced garbage. If crit potions were old price or only adjusted by how much stronger they got I would have spend all my points on those but now I don't want to spend 10E on 5 lousy critpotions. I was waiting in the hope something useful might come in itemshop but I guess we can forget about that.

I spent all my bonus points on the overpriced crit/dmg 4 hr pots. I wouldn't normally buy those ridiculously high priced items but since I was forced to lose my points anyway, was an easy decision.

When they run out, I will go back to buying the cheap green ones for moa's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast