Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Are you kidding me Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    well, i needed 1 dragon tear on my pom, to buy a ring. i farmed the raid finder for just 2 evenings and i got it. to get it the normal way, most likely it would have taken at least a few weeks.

so, i don't see the reason to complain. of course to get a whole set of t4 gear it may take quite a long time, because you don't get any direct armor/weapon drop, but if you just need 1 or 2 pieces, i'd say that it's faster than normal raids.
    Also not complaining here.

I'm doing a few extra runs for my alts to get the missing few T4 tokens for a big piece, I'm doing runs on my main for some easy T3 tokens for Reliquary loot. Then there are the uber rings and new pets.

And it feels fun being able to faceroll raid bosses without all the usual ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    Also not complaining here.

I'm doing a few extra runs for my alts to get the missing few T4 tokens for a big piece, I'm doing runs on my main for some easy T3 tokens for Reliquary loot. Then there are the uber rings and new pets.

And it feels fun being able to faceroll raid bosses without all the usual ceremony.
    Considering many of us are stuck in fail-groups in the normal progression up to T3; Raid Finder gives us an option ~ move on to easy-mode & get a few tokens at the end of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinauer View Post
    Considering many of us are stuck in fail-groups in the normal progression up to T3; Raid Finder gives us an option ~ move on to easy-mode & get a few tokens at the end of the night.
    you cant join a better guild?? Why would you stay in fail-groups that cant get past T3???
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Krysthammer View Post
    25 silver from chests in raid finder??? how does that REMOTELY compare to the minimum tokens a prem account gets of 2x T3 relics or 5 atlantean shards??? the whole point of RF is to gear up....if I wanted 25 garbage silver i'd do 2x stupid faction quests in 10 minutes...the silver needs REMOVED!!! you can either get what youre after to gear up....OR complete garbage..yay for us../sign if you agree
    those are random rewards, sometimes you get 15silver, sometimes a gold, sometimes some shards and relics...
    RF is fine, the only thing i would like is to see how many people are signed, as they do with minis.
    meh...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234