Thread: Potent Daggamalt Quests

Default Potent Daggamalt Quests

So some of the Khitai quests offer a potent daggamalt or two for rewards (in Kara Korm if memory serves?), but I am not aware of any comprehensive list of potent daggamalt quests. Does anyone have this information handy, say if someone wanted to try to farm these quests for the stuff?

If anyone posts or would rather PM, I will post a compiled list of quests and locations for a harvest.

Cheers
    "Does it always smell like this?"

I can't exactly name the quests that reward you with these potions but mostly they are from the faction's story line. "Farming" those potions would be pretty much useless since if you do ALL faction story line quest that reward you with these you would get around 25 of them I would say and of course you need to switch factions to be able to do all of them.

From the money you get by questing at one faction to rank 4 you can already buy more potions in a shorter amount of time than farming all factions to rank 4 only for these quests that have rare potions as rewards.

Yellow Priests have a repeatable quest in Chosain. It's the Destroy Life's Elixir quest, where you need to kill a Children of Yag alchemist that has a note (may have to kill a few before you find the right one), then destroy four tea bushes. Pretty easy and quick if you get the right alchemist early on. You get to pick any one of the potent potions as your reward. Can pick up a few pots for little effort if you do it daily, provided you have the right faction level.
    Last edited by GeneralFear; 21st July 2016 at 03:39.