Thread: Trying to get premium membership

Default Trying to get premium membership

Hi guys,
    I'd like to upgrade my account but I am having problems with my bank card. Seems like I cant connect it to AoC account or PayPal's because card is not authorised.
    Anyone know how to fix that? Maybe any of you have had the same problem? Are there maybe any other payment methods? Until this time I've been using prepaid cars but they're not available anymore in my country so I must find any others alternatives.
    All the best.

Tried customer support?
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Maybe your bank has an e-card service ?

Lleilwin - I didn't, how can they help me about bank card?
    MisterClean - I really dont know. How can I check it, and what is it by the way?

They might have encountered this issue before and know how players fixed it. They might not know, but you have nothing to Loose by asking
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

IN my opinion you can have two occurencies, one is that you cant make online payments by your card since it doesnt support it, you have to ask in your bank for it (and basicly its about getting that kind of a card), other is that card your having my not have limits set up, so you have to do it for any further use of it with online payments
    Your Slam critically slashes Lozig for 2813.

Some banks allow their clients to create temporary credit card numbers that you can use on the internet.
    You set the amout of money your card will be able to pay, then the bank sends you a temporary credit card number and voila.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Some banks allow their clients to create temporary credit card numbers that you can use on the internet.
    You set the amout of money your card will be able to pay, then the bank sends you a temporary credit card number and voila.
    Not sure when the fee is applied but you may want to add a little to the number to cover foreign transaction charges.
    ----
    Kalur - 80 Bear Shaman, Brunstol - 80 Dark Templar, Tallas - 80 Assassin, Gilben - 80 Conquerer, Pangert - 80 Barbarian, Xoltal - 80 Necromancer, Matzui - 80 Herald of Xolti, and a bunch of lower level alts.
    Wiccana -> Set -> Crom