T2 W3 gives 5 for sub (3 for not)

T2 gives 21 T2 tokens

T3 Lower each boss (1 token + 1 extra for sub) = 8
    T3 Upper Louhi (1+1), Keeper (2+1), Thoth (3+2) = 10

T3 Total clear is 18 T3 tokens.
    Last edited by tman1991; 9th July 2016 at 14:09. Reason: typo
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Default Raid Token Vendor change

I noticed that you can convert 3T1 = (1T2 + 25-Silver) in the vendor. Also 3T2 = (1T3 + 25-Silver). This used to be 1T2 = (1T3 + 25-Silver). Why the change??

So (indirectly) 9T1 = (1T3 + 75-Silver). Why cant we go the other way??? 1T3 = 9T1 + 75S??? Or even T4 in the mix?

Can we down-convert T4 yet? Or make pets for T4 tokens? Up to 610 T4 tokens sitting.
    Last edited by tman1991; 5th July 2016 at 19:52. Reason: clarified

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Funcom

Merged posts.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Whoaaa too much math...
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    T3 Total clear is 10 T3 tokens.
    First of all, you have a typo there (18).

Second, your second post is a little confusing. Your statements imply bidirectionality. I.E. you can take 3 T1 tokens and turn them into 1 T2 token along with 25S, along with the alternate possibility of taking 1 T2 token and 25 Silver and converting that into 3 T1 tokens.

From what I remember, there has only ever been up-conversion, from low tier to high tier in the form of Lower Tokens + Silver = Higher Tokens.

So would you mind clarifying your second post as to what you are actually getting at?

Are you saying the up-conversion has gotten worse/more expensive than before?

Are you saying we actually can down-convert now for T2/T3 tokens? Or are you asking why we still can't down-convert anything?

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    First of all, you have a typo there (18).

Second, your second post is a little confusing. Your statements imply bidirectionality. I.E. you can take 3 T1 tokens and turn them into 1 T2 token along with 25S, along with the alternate possibility of taking 1 T2 token and 25 Silver and converting that into 3 T1 tokens.

From what I remember, there has only ever been up-conversion, from low tier to high tier in the form of Lower Tokens + Silver = Higher Tokens.

So would you mind clarifying your second post as to what you are actually getting at?

Are you saying the up-conversion has gotten worse/more expensive than before?

Are you saying we actually can down-convert now for T2/T3 tokens? Or are you asking why we still can't down-convert anything?
    1) Yes should be 18 -- not 10
    2) Yes conversion is UP only and yes it has gotten worse. It used to be 3T1 = 1T2 (+ silver) and 1T2 = 1T3 (+ silver). Now its worse
    3) There is no down-convert.. I want to know why

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    1) Yes should be 18 -- not 10
    2) Yes conversion is UP only and yes it has gotten worse. It used to be 3T1 = 1T2 (+ silver) and 1T2 = 1T3 (+ silver). Now its worse
    3) There is no down-convert.. I want to know why
    I assume the up-convert got worse because a member now gets more T2 relics than before. In the end, it might mean roughly the same amount or work in T2 before would yield the same amount of Up-Converted T3 tokens now. Understandable that they would make that change, but ultimately un-desired by a lot of people. Funcom just loves to prolong the grind.

As for no down-convert, I assume this remains the rule for all the same reasons as before. Funcom doesn't want people only farming T4+ to get those relics for lower tier rewards. They want you to have to go out and run old content along with all the newbs and the noobs. Sort of surprises me that they didn't put T1/T2 in the raid finder for just this reason.

Big question is: do we get t6 and t7 relics when we start getting Centris in the RF? That would be an interesting issue for the few guilds able to do t6 (up to or past Ethram Fal)

Even t5 relics: I'm not going to buy any more boxes if I can just wait a couple of weeks and farm t5 relics for my pom's rune.

I don't know why the new 'box' doesn't give gildings now either.

I'd much rather buy that darn ring than to buy any more boxes, as I've yet to see anything decent from the ones I bought ( and yes I used all the 'free FP' to buy some)

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Big question is: do we get t6 and t7 relics when we start getting Centris in the RF? That would be an interesting issue for the few guilds able to do t6 (up to or past Ethram Fal)

Even t5 relics: I'm not going to buy any more boxes if I can just wait a couple of weeks and farm t5 relics for my pom's rune.

I don't know why the new 'box' doesn't give gildings now either.

I'd much rather buy that darn ring than to buy any more boxes, as I've yet to see anything decent from the ones I bought ( and yes I used all the 'free FP' to buy some)
    do you mean T5 and T6?? Whats T7??

I would have to search, but I recall funcom saying no T5 and T6 tokens in RF (but I need to find that post, unless someone else recalls that).

T7 was a joke...you know I have a bizarre sense of humor: it comes from owning a Westie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast