Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Off line levels

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    ... So basically bringing us back to a really bad marketing move and the risk (and drawback) of a longterm sub model in general (they would have lost NOTHING by simply notifying that offline levels will be gone in 12 months and removing them, when no one with an old sub would be able to complain about it (since every new sub and contract would have been under the new conditions)).
    Some people have really long subs still. I wouldn't be surprised if a few people have 3+ years left.

And this of course ignore those few with Lifetime Subscriptions.

But the general point is most certainly correct. They shouldn't have gotten rid of offline levels, and if they were just dead set on removing them, they should have given us a long time like 12+ months to use them up.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Funcom retains the right to modify the game in any way without permission from the audience. While I agree that it may cause uncomfortable situations (like making the game easier and faster in progression), it is something to which we agree when we sign the agreement. And Jerohn is right: characters belong to Funcom, which is why we cannot trade them for real money or give our accounts to someone else. If Funcom wants, it can delete characters too.
    Their silly rules mean NOTHING when it is tested against the LAW wich does NOT allow such actions. Acording to the LAW it is THEFT. Funcom like HRC thinks it is above the law aparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Cropt View Post
    I don't care about offline levels. I'm more interested in content.

I'm currently subbed, but when this runs out I'm going to f2p since all I do is pvp anyway. All other games I see gives new content. We have been in a content drought for YEARS. Dragon Spine was the last we got (for free) but did someone say they had to buy it now?

You sub not for having the ability to spend money (gold) in a game. You pay to support the team to work on content for the game you are subbing for. Common sense, sadly funcom instead uses AoC money and adds it to other games that they feel has better opportunities to generate revenue for them. As a result, the game dwindles. AoC players has supported Funcom for years, but don't really get content in return. Its why so many have left.
    Dragon's spine was never free it was only accesable with a sub, the area is free to enter for anyone since 5.0
    Last edited by Anzu; 13th July 2016 at 19:51.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrusaran View Post
    Dragon's spine was never free it was only accesable with a sub, the area is free to enter for anyone who previously spent money on funcom website since 5.0
    be accurate !
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345