Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Milestones

Wink Milestones

Hi guys and girls. I have one question for you. Im trying to farm Quillins and Ape Bosses in Paikang, Bird men in Chosain for Milestones for the Milestones Quest. But ive killed like 300 Quillins and 50 Ape Bosses, 300 birds but I still havent found one Milestone. Anyone experienced same problem? Did Funcom Ninja Remove Milestone farming? Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    Hi guys and girls. I have one question for you. Im trying to farm Quillins and Ape Bosses in Paikang, Bird men in Chosain for Milestones for the Milestones Quest. But ive killed like 300 Quillins and 50 Ape Bosses, 300 birds but I still havent found one Milestone. Anyone experienced same problem? Did Funcom Ninja Remove Milestone farming? Anyone?
    do you have the milestone quest? if you dont have it, i have never gotten one. once I picked up quest i started getting them again.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Yes I do have the Milestone Quest, and ive also placed 9 Milestones so far, but all are from Insurrection Quest line.

I only finished it on one char so far and only by doing dungeons and quests. Through the associated random mobs i only got one in total and this was years ago...and since funcom meddles around unnoted in lootlists recently, it can very well be it got bugged (un-)intentionally. Might be a good idea to post this in the private report section on TL.

Since for over a year now, there is a bug with loot drops, depending on you being grouped or not (try getting the loot map in gateway to khitai without being grouped!), have you tried grouping up for the farm (or ungrouping)?

I can farm a bit today and let you know if I find one. Should be at least two an hour.

I farmed quilins for a milestone just now: took me about 15 to 20 minutes

They nerfed the droprate by a lot quite a while ago (more than 2 years), so farming mobs for milestones is completely pointless. That said, I killed quite a few Quilin when I was doing the 100 nightmare bubbles quest a while ago, and I got like 4-5 milestones. It sounds like you've just had pretty bad luck (but still, don't farm for milestones...)

I can usually get a full set in 7 to 10 days...its a bit more relaxing than doing arena with a fourth or fifth alt. And the bags sell well.

you will get that in dungeons way faster !
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

IF you win the rolls...which I rarely do. Plus I need no functional brain cells while farming quillins. The only time I die is when I fall asleep doing them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast