Thread: Update 5.0 new gear :D

Default Update 5.0 new gear :D

For those not on testlive, these are what the new vendor is selling Edit by Anzu: TestLive materials is to be discussed on the TestLive forums.
    Last edited by Anzu; 23rd June 2016 at 18:20.
    Resident nab at Khemi University
    Robdobsin-sin
    Robdobpom-pom, Robdobconq-conq, Robdobtos-tos, Robdobguard-guard, Robdobdt-dt, Robdobdemon-demo, Robdobp-necro, Robdobhox-hox, Robdobbarb-barb, Robdobranger-ranger
    {CircleofEternity}

And those tokens are from what? Dailies?

Not yet sure, though I assume they'll be from either the raid finder raids, or the challenge boxes
    Resident nab at Khemi University
    Robdobsin-sin
    Robdobpom-pom, Robdobconq-conq, Robdobtos-tos, Robdobguard-guard, Robdobdt-dt, Robdobdemon-demo, Robdobp-necro, Robdobhox-hox, Robdobbarb-barb, Robdobranger-ranger
    {CircleofEternity}

Is it just me or did the intended slithering chaos loot end up in arena and raid finder ?

YAY fantastic news !

So since you are putting t3 and t4 rares and dragon tears in the pot, are you going to be selling t5 relics too?

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    So since you are putting t3 and t4 rares and dragon tears in the pot, are you going to be selling t5 relics too?
    still trying to get t5 relics for your 12th alt?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

I bet this will end in something like Vanaheim or Pet Arena farming.

If the tokens come from raid finder: 3 - 5 tokens per raid.

If it comes from daily challanges 1 - 2 tokens per challange.

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    still trying to get t5 relics for your 12th alt?
    Just want the rune for my pom...only third or fourth alt

TestLive discussions are not allowed on the live forums. If you want to comment what is on the TestLive forums, please do it here.
    Short cuts make long delays.