Thread: Instant level 50s

Default Instant level 50s

So if we still have an extra lvl 50 on an account, is that going to be removed for the new subscriptions? Should I use it up now?

Funcom

You can hang on to it and we won't remove it, but the Level 50 boost is not going to be given out after the membership changes.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

I would use it now because your 30 offline levels you need to finish it will be gone.
    Aldryc - Demo, Alremyr - PoM, Almyra - ToS, Almyr - Necro, Almuryc - Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Almuryc View Post
    I would use it now because your 30 offline levels you need to finish it will be gone.
    I used mine for that exact reason. For whatever reasons, sometimes Funcom just obstinately makes the wrong decision.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    I used mine for that exact reason. For whatever reasons, sometimes Funcom just obstinately makes the wrong decision.
    I don't recall anyone saying taking away the offline levels, especially the ones already earned, is a good idea.

Hopefully, Funcom gets the hint but I have my doubts.

I have 2 accounts and was slowly working my way getting another set of classes up to 80 for the leveling achievements. A big part of this plan was the offline levels I have accumulated, so I only had to go to lvl 30 to make it happen.

Now that Funcom has stated these offlines will be completely taken away, including the ones I've already earned, I've scrapped this idea completely. No way I'm going to buy the insta 80's, not worth it for some achievements.