Thread: Something I'm not "getting" in the "new" store

Default Something I'm not "getting" in the "new" store

Have they removed the class/level specific armor and weapons from the store and have the also removed the social items like clothing? I'd be disappointed because I was going to get some of the sellsword stuff and can't find it in the store.

Is it located somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by cocandan View Post
    Have they removed the class/level specific armor and weapons from the store and have the also removed the social items like clothing? I'd be disappointed because I was going to get some of the sellsword stuff and can't find it in the store.

There is a merchant in Khemi who now sells social armor. For about three times the amount of real money than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Iomhair View Post
    There is a merchant in Khemi who now sells social armor. For about three times the amount of real money than before.
    Thanks - what about the level/specific class weapons and armor? Some of it was pretty cool for social outfits and it often time helped me get through stuff

Quote Originally Posted by cocandan View Post

I was told it is only available now in the store popups when you level up (at 24, 30 and at least 80). Don't ask what is there to understand...makes no sense and is offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    I was told it is only available now in the store popups when you level up (at 24, 30 and at least 80). Don't ask what is there to understand...makes no sense and is offensive.
    LOL! Thanks. After some exploring I noticed under special items in the store it had a "intermediate" for my lvl 28 and a "master bundle" for my lvl 56 - in the bundles it had level 80 armor that says must be lvl 50 to wear.

*shrugs*