Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rebalance: Petition to remove potions from PvP(+crit/+cr/+magic dmg/etc)

Quote Originally Posted by khalily View Post
    Exactly. While u dps the hard to kill tanks and bs. Your just so angry go for the dps you will feel better. I think if we want the game to continue we should all throw some money there way.
    I never go for tanks . And I actually meant that you just focus whatever brings a fast kill , be it a danger or not (like that blue geared pvp0 conq recently)

Funcom will keep their games running no matter how profitable it is , just look at AO. Since both AoC and AO are in maintainance mode the costs are very low , one can imagine.
    The money however is used for TsW and Exiles
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    I never go for tanks . And I actually meant that you just focus whatever brings a fast kill , be it a danger or not (like that blue geared pvp0 conq recently)

Funcom will keep their games running no matter how profitable it is , just look at AO. Since both AoC and AO are in maintainance mode the costs are very low , one can imagine.
    The money however is used for TsW and Exiles
    Like Lego Online?

It would be really nice to buy the Blue Crit, Combat Rating, Mgc Dmg, Evade/Immunity pots with tokens acquired from Pvp. I would actually have something to spend the 400 to 500 mini game tokens I have on my pvp 10 toons.

They are a nice boost but they aren't a game changer. Crafting your own health/ mana potions is more beneficial than those buff potions.

And you're both wrong about target priorities. The first target should always be the one who is the most dangerous to your team, not yourself. That is the problem in today's mini games and that is the reason why most teams lose. They chase the pvp 1-4's who are still learning their class while the bear shamen/ barb/ sin/ (or whatever) wrecks the rest of your team. It's really not focus this class or that class, most of the time it's focus the best player on the opposing team. It can even be a pvp 10 conq. The best player falls, the rest of the team will fall.

Team work will always win you the game. Not chasing kills. If you have excellent team work, you'll win on kills regardless.
    The Floyd Mayweather of AoC. BIG BALLER BRAND

- Aaids - Dreadsix - Caitlnjenner - Afrojacksin - Ellooell - Etchasketch -

Quote Originally Posted by Khramps View Post
    most of the time it's focus the best player on the opposing team. It can even be a pvp 10 conq. The best player falls, the rest of the team will fall.

Team work will always win you the game. Not chasing kills. If you have excellent team work, you'll win on kills regardless.
    excellent

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123