Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ethram Fal

Default Ethram Fal

So is there a scheduled time of fix for this encounter, since now its unplayable? I have not heard anything new about it since the near beginning of the 'we hate the item shop' thread.

Question of the day award goes to "Anubium"!

I too would really like to know this. Make it on par with difficulty and fight time with the other bosses in T6. It's no longer a sense of prestige, just make it doable for the average T6 raider.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Question of the day award goes to "Anubium"!

I too would really like to know this. Make it on par with difficulty and fight time with the other bosses in T6. It's no longer a sense of prestige, just make it doable for the average T6 raider.
    I agree. Any progression race in t6 ended in 2015. Right now I think the remaining guilds stuck on last boss just want a killable boss.

Next week sometime. I've been told Monday or Tuesday but it might be later as well.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Funcom

I have a hard time saying something is set in stone in this business, but it's scheduled for Tuesday. It's absolutely a priority to get this out as soon as possible.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

Yay. No more Ethram Fail!

Thank you for the response

guys, you have not understood... since only two guilds are able to kill it, the devs have decided to even the playfield by making the boss unkillable for everyone!
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Anyone kill this boss after the fix? Is it better?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Is this boss still bugged or did the fix work?

Thank you

We killed him today.

The encounter is almost the same. Timers are more convenient now.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast