Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: compensation for all players

Angry compensation for all players

Lets face it most of us feel robbed of our hard works and practice, so u can now buy t3 raid gear an t2 pvp gear also make a new 80 instantly and be well geared an aa then you buy these royal cahces and boom in under half hour your in t5 gear with AA............................ I think someone is missing the point in a dam game!

I think all players should have the right to a full refund of monies paid into this game via subs or shops.
    Also compensation for time wasted in game.

Also if u missed the point that a total bloody noob will be in top end raids meant for veteran players who have worked for it pffff wipe fest cheers Edit by Anzu: No. for ruining this game and wasting alot of my time and effort!
    if i missed it your a bunch of total Edit by Anzu: No. with no idea about how to make a game fun, like fix what broken not break more things.

Ps i hope you all get sacked and walk in shame knowing you did this!
    Last edited by Anzu; 9th June 2016 at 19:14.
    Edit by Melcom: so not.

Quote Originally Posted by Blourg View Post
    Lets face it most of us feel robbed of our hard works and practice, so u can now buy t3 raid gear an t2 pvp gear also make a new 80 instantly and be well geared an aa then you buy these royal cahces and boom in under half hour your in t5 gear with AA............................ I think someone is missing the point in a dam game!

I think all players should have the right to a full refund of monies paid into this game via subs or shops.
    Also compensation for time wasted in game.

Also if u missed the point that a total bloody noob will be in top end raids meant for veteran players who have worked for it pffff wipe fest cheers Edit by Anzu: No. for ruining this game and wasting alot of my time and effort!
    if i missed it your a bunch of total Edit by Anzu: No. with no idea about how to make a game fun, like fix what broken not break more things.

Heh, getting up to full T5 would likely cost well over $1000.
    Last edited by Anzu; 9th June 2016 at 19:14.

be prepared to be amazed
    Edit by Melcom: so not.

If there is a total fail player, who doesnt know anything about his class in T4 raid, you kick him. Even if he has full T3 gear - you do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLogan View Post
    If there is a total fail player, who doesnt know anything about his class in T4 raid, you kick him. Even if he has full T3 gear - you do the same.
    Ok, I get this, if a noob jumps in a pug T4 or higher, boot his butt. But what about those of us, who started the game back in 08? Who left along with the multitude of others after feeling FC do nothing attitude was to much to bear? What about the fact some of us came back, there was no higher than T3, and that was still being developed and learned. I want to take a few of my toons to T4, I can play them, I know the mechanics, but I don't know the fights. So even when a starter pug pops up for T4 Sheng, I won't join in fear of causing wipes and being that player who is there to be carried. I cake walk 3.5 with my BS, necro and demo, Tos. But it's what you stated right there that keeps me from even trying to jump in a pug to learn the fights. Yes I am in a guild, but like most are struggling to even hang onto what good raiders we have, and with that comes RL, and some cannot make a raid, or other reasons. Understandably, I to hate these new handouts, well buy outs for T3 gearing, and the relics in the cache for higher. I would rather earn my right to go to these raids. But with the state the game is in, I doubt I will ever see a T4( BTW my guild tried the 1st fight, just never could hold it all together with new people on new toons etc)
    I don't know, what will W do to maintain a stable bunch of raiders to do these zones, if we aren't given a few chances to fail and learn from the mistakes.

Just my 2 cents on it, not trying to be an Ahole

But we can't kick total fail developers

@ Banecrushr

I dont think u have to be afraid to join a raid, when u know your char and have the right Equip.

I have never been in a raid where a player was kicked cause he was new to the raid & mechanics. (but i can
    only speak for the german com). But its important to tell the Raidlead/Raid that u are new!

But i would only join a pug-raid if i know the fights, mechanics and tasks u may have to do.

I would try to join a Raid of some guilds that are doin T4, for example, on a regular basis. Or ask
    some friends to join their Raids. just register to their Raid-Events with an Info that u are new.

As an english speaking player that shoudnt be a problem i guess. Even some german Raidleads i know are able explain
    the fights in english/spanish/turkish or whatever So feel free to join! ^^
    ~Zagham (BS)~ Nurdan (ToS)~ Zarracuda (HoX)~ Liebo (Guard)~ Ohala (Barb)

Quote Originally Posted by banecrushr View Post
    Ok, I get this, if a noob jumps in a pug T4 or higher, boot his butt. But what about those of us, who started the game back in 08? Who left along with the multitude of others after feeling FC do nothing attitude was to much to bear? What about the fact some of us came back, there was no higher than T3, and that was still being developed and learned. I want to take a few of my toons to T4, I can play them, I know the mechanics, but I don't know the fights. So even when a starter pug pops up for T4 Sheng, I won't join in fear of causing wipes and being that player who is there to be carried. I cake walk 3.5 with my BS, necro and demo, Tos. But it's what you stated right there that keeps me from even trying to jump in a pug to learn the fights. Yes I am in a guild, but like most are struggling to even hang onto what good raiders we have, and with that comes RL, and some cannot make a raid, or other reasons. Understandably, I to hate these new handouts, well buy outs for T3 gearing, and the relics in the cache for higher. I would rather earn my right to go to these raids. But with the state the game is in, I doubt I will ever see a T4( BTW my guild tried the 1st fight, just never could hold it all together with new people on new toons etc)
    I don't know, what will W do to maintain a stable bunch of raiders to do these zones, if we aren't given a few chances to fail and learn from the mistakes.

Just my 2 cents on it, not trying to be an Ahole
    You misunderstood me, but I guess thats bc I formulated it so harshly. When a player comes to T4 and he knows his class (special abilities / AA perks / ccs) and has raiding exp in T3/3.5 its all good. The raid leader can mostly explain what to do very quickly if its a good RL. As a hint: join these PuGs first on a dps toon, and tell the raid leader that its your first T4, but that you know your class and that have raiding experience. Only bad raid leaders will have a problem with that.

What I meant were cases of ppl joining i.e T4 and dont know class and lack raiding exp.

You misunderstood me, but I guess thats bc I formulated it so harshly. When a player comes to T4 and he knows his class (special abilities / AA perks / ccs) and has raiding exp in T3/3.5 its all good. The raid leader can mostly explain what to do very quickly if its a good RL. As a hint: join these PuGs first on a dps toon, and tell the raid leader that its your first T4, but that you know your class and that have raiding experience. Only bad raid leaders will have a problem with that.

What I meant were cases of ppl joining i.e T4 and dont know class and lack raiding exp.
    yes I got you, but thought I would add my part to it. And thanks all for the info on pugging in. I see them all the time and tell myself, man I should, go get in that T 4, then talk myself out, mainly due to I wouldn't know the fight and like hell don't want to be the one that causes wipes. Especially wearing a guild tag. But take heart, I am inching closer to just jumping in on my bear and going for it...

Quote Originally Posted by Blourg View Post
    Walk of atonement from temple of Mitra to Conan's castle?
    while angry players throw them with the rotten gabbages!! Seems like a proper rp event.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast