Thread: 8 Year Anniversary

Default 8 Year Anniversary

Hey, I was wondering when the 8 year anniversary is scheduled to start? I havent seen any concrete info on it anywhere, just that "it is coming", and I thought it was supposed to take place in May like earlier years. Anyone who has any info on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemer View Post
    Hey, I was wondering when the 8 year anniversary is scheduled to start? I havent seen any concrete info on it anywhere, just that "it is coming", and I thought it was supposed to take place in May like earlier years. Anyone who has any info on this?
    not sure if this is a troll post or not. But it happened a couple weeks ago. We got the magnificent white lizard pet. Its certainly scary! And double AA XP for like 1+ weeks.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemer View Post
    You missed it:
    http://www.ageofconan.com/news/age_o...ry_celebration

Hell of a celebration...
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Hell of a celebration...
    Easy to miss!

I think it is unfair to blame Funcom when they fail to react to something as unexpected as an anniversary - how are they expected to predict something like that in advance at such short notice. Please lets be fair to them.

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    not sure if this is a troll post or not. But it happened a couple weeks ago. We got the magnificent white lizard pet. Its certainly scary! And double AA XP for like 1+ weeks.
    Gotta say - meh.

I was not impressed with it.

I'd much prefer that FunCom take a page from SWtoR and add companions to the mix. Not just a useless figure to walk next to you, but an actual character that will take instructions, fight, carry items and run off to the nearest vendor for you.

I think - for me, anyway - that the white lizard was entertaining for about 15 minutes. After that, it was just an annoyance.

Thx for the responses. Not meant as a troll post, no. In hindsight I kinda wish it was..
    Last edited by Blasphemer; 14th June 2016 at 03:02.