Thread: Achievement Question from a returning player.

Default Achievement Question from a returning player.

I played AOC back in the day and I am just now returning, I had quit before achievements I actually quit a few months after Khitai released I am wondering if there are any achievements that I will be unable to go back and get if I do not get them on my first run the game since coming back or on my toons that predate the achievement system? I would like to thank you for your time and if that has been previously answered I do apologize but I was unable to locate the answer on the forums or the rest of the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota08 View Post
    I played AOC back in the day and I am just now returning, I had quit before achievements I actually quit a few months after Khitai released I am wondering if there are any achievements that I will be unable to go back and get if I do not get them on my first run the game since coming back or on my toons that predate the achievement system? I would like to thank you for your time and if that has been previously answered I do apologize but I was unable to locate the answer on the forums or the rest of the internet.
    There are Chronicler of deeds in the Hub Cities. If you visit him he will credit you with what you have completed already. That is pretty much anything you can't do (One time quests and such). So in the long run if you have all of the expansions you should be able to get any or all achievements.

Thank you very much I decided to start out with a fresh toon and I would hate to miss any achievements and never be able to return later and get them on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota08 View Post
    Thank you very much I decided to start out with a fresh toon and I would hate to miss any achievements and never be able to return later and get them on him.
    I'm pretty sure there is nothing that would be unobtainable on an old level 80 character, though you will need to do things on other characters to complete everything. There are account wide achievements like the Purist achievement where you need to run each old dungeon at the recommended level. You can't do it on your 80, but you roll a new toon and do them while leveling up and the achievement is unlocked account wide. There are also achievements for getting each class to level 80 and pvp level 4.

ty folks I really appreciate it I did not know that there was account wide achievements.