Thread: HOw would I recover my old original account?

Default HOw would I recover my old original account?

Please let me know. Thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by Antmf612 View Post
    Try sending an online petition through the funcom website. Idk if it can be restored but that would be the way to do it if anything
    Resident nab at Khemi University
    Robdobsin-sin
    Robdobpom-pom, Robdobconq-conq, Robdobtos-tos, Robdobguard-guard, Robdobdt-dt, Robdobdemon-demo, Robdobp-necro, Robdobhox-hox, Robdobbarb-barb, Robdobranger-ranger
    {CircleofEternity}

i think if anyone would wish to do this, the having original email registered to the account would be mandatory, than you just go lost password on account page of AoC and put email there, once you did that you should recieve message with names of accounts registered to this email, after if you dont know password you just go again in same lost password on account pages and put in account name - and you should recieve password reset on email

im not sure if its possible while you dont have email that comes with the account, or rather it could be possible since if your saying you are from game release you had to have billing option - so in this case i think it could be somehow put onto way of recovering it but it all depends of Funcom.
    Your Slam critically slashes Lozig for 2813.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Antmf612 View Post
    Welcome back! Robdobp is correct in forwarding you to our support. They'd be happy to help you locate and recover your old account. You can contact them here:

http://help.funcom.com/

Last time I checked they were turning around tickets pretty fast, so hopefully you'll get a response really soon.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website