Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Item of the Day/Week not loading after today's reset

Default Item of the Day/Week not loading after today's reset

Hello,

I just logged into the game after the server reset and the store is not loading the item of the day, or week for me and others.

It shows a bar with the words " Thank you for your patience while the shop loads " indefinitely.

edit : I checked the online store on the AoC website and it is doing the exact same thing.
    Last edited by Hrulfr; 2nd June 2016 at 15:31.
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

Funcom

Thanks for the heads-up. We're looking in to this now.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

that's some awful quick response time when it's about item shop issues...
    mechanno says no

Quote Originally Posted by peeka View Post
    that's some awful quick response time when it's about item shop issues...
    i was just thinking that.. days/weeks of arena issues, the 8th anniversary joke, the clear lack of support or care from anyone at funcom -- nothing..

a random post about store item -- insta response..

So it does seem clear all they want is extra cash.. they are not going to fix anything..ever..
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Default Fixed

The shop appears to be fixed now.

Thanks
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulfr View Post
    The shop appears to be fixed now.

Thanks
    Rofl! Check the item of the day and the price! So happy it's fixed now, will sell tons of this item I bet!

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    i was just thinking that.. days/weeks of arena issues, the 8th anniversary joke, the clear lack of support or care from anyone at funcom -- nothing..

So it does seem clear all they want is extra cash.. they are not going to fix anything..ever..
    Please note that issues like the Item Store and the items of the day/week are things that can be resolved in a very short amount of time. The other concerns you mention are far more complex issues than an error in the shop. We've certainly been reading everybody's concerns and making sure we take them in to account. Thanks for taking the time to relay your thoughts
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Rofl! Check the item of the day and the price! So happy it's fixed now, will sell tons of this item I bet!
    Would maybe, just maybe buy it if it gave 80 expertise points instead of 8 and I had a fresh lvl 80.

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post

Don't know why you're angry. They've even said as much in their financial reports. Their goal for the live games are to minimize operating costs and maximize profit. They said it in plain English. Just gotta accept the game for what it is. There is not much that the last 2 dev's on AoC can do.

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    Don't know why you're angry. They've even said as much in their financial reports. Their goal for the live games are to minimize operating costs and maximize profit. They said it in plain English. Just gotta accept the game for what it is. There is not much that the last 2 dev's on AoC can do.
    I'm not angry. U mad bro?

its a sad state of affairs.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast