Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Wich T4 set ?

So much disinformation... much wow. I give up. seriously.

I was about to do the same test done by Moriala to confirm the thesis (... no wait, it's not a thesis, it's a FACT....) that HC doesn't affect the damage of other people but only pom's.
    So thanks Mori, you saved me some work

HC works like this (I'm not making this up, I'm just reading the tooltip):
    1) gives 1650 protection (elemental and holy)
    2) gives 3300 protection (unholy)
    3) resets the cooldown on condemnation giving a free holy storm side effect
    4) enhances passively divine halo by 50%
    5) puts a +60% poison (which is physical damage, better to state it since some geniuses keep believing that poison damage is elemental...yes I heard that too, sadly)
    6) put the hc effect on 12 people around the healer (maximum 3 meters) which makes them DO additional holy damage which is counted as pom damage.

HC is dangerous for the pom only if used without caution as it is a huge self burst bomb. IT does not give any damage buff whatsoever to the rest of the raid-group.

Couple random free notions:
    -When back in the days people in t3 used to say "poms rotate hc on louhi in the beginning phase to buff necro pets" it was just a way to say that THRU Holy cleansing, the pom was able to deal more damage because the necro pets were buffed by it. Still, the damage was dealt by pom and does not contribute to other's hate at all. This is applied to every similiar circumstance (example: adds in yothians).
    -If people randomly die in t2 imp, it's cause the imp (black funny transparent guy) is untanked, maybe cause they overaggroed on athyr bast, maybe cause that was a bad day for him since he broke up with his girlfriend or whatever else...but for sure It's not because of hc.

Those are facts.
    Now, unless you want me to believe my grandfather was a pinball cause he had 3 balls, then please stop giving bad informations.
    Last edited by thisistheicon; 27th October 2016 at 10:58.
    "All i have is this rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle" - G.Threepwood
    Miilkaa / Meelkaa / Miilkee / Meelkii / Meelkee / Miilkii / Miilk / Meelk/ Milkx / Melx / Aakleem ...etc

Hey, just wanna point out that both your spec vyky and your thoughts about pom is wrong. With holy cleansing your pom does more damage with the amount of players/pets that is in your group. The damage is counted as the poms damage and no one else. So if a pom with 2 pet necros use holy cleansing in the start of a fight you will most likely pull aggro and die. So use it wisley and be prepared with bubble incase you pull. With that being said, no one will benefit damagewise or aggrowise of holycleansing but the pom but it does give protection for you and your group.

/ubermiley
    Torilius Necro
    Ubermiley Pom
    Invitmi BS
    Pewpewgirl Tos

Quote Originally Posted by Vyky View Post
    Because It causes a huge burst damage in your group. I did not start a research, simply because I do not care the science behind the numbers in the game, I let this opportunity for those who likes this instead of playing with the game. But we were in the TFB both, when we were at Imp and I killed first a sin with a oneshot from the boss, after the boss killed the necro with two hits, and after that the boss turned to me, I could survive only with the bubble, right afer I used HC. I simply cannot use HC on Imp, does not matter if I let the tanks build up their aggro and I use HC before the boss starts to running around. It has a high chance to kill somebody else in my group with me if I use it. On Emperor for example, when the golems are up, and the boss casts Mortal, you use the HC on boss because you want to protect the tanks, and you see one of your dps member in your group who hits the golems gets killed right after you used HC. It happend many times.

Holy Cleansing is a burst dps tool for your group and not just for the Pom only. Not just a simple all around protection tool for 10 secs. I am not sure about if this is an area effect or it just works in your group. Once I tested it with one of my friend years ago but I do not remember the results correctly. If I am not mistaken I think it worked only in a group.

The strongest burst dps tool with the strongest protection in the game.
    With 2 mins cd unfortunately.

Look at Zelandra. If you do not use the HC, your group overall damage drops down, not just for the Pom's only.
    Nice you are trying to tell others without having facts. You are telling things based on your obscure view of things, you are that kind of guy that should keep quiet for your own good.

I'd like for you to point out, how exactly the damage of my necro is boosted by holy clensing. Please, I can't find it in the combat log.

Damage from necro (Zelandra fight)
    http://s11.postimg.org/u8h618xz7/necro_copy.png
    I don't see any "holy" damage in the damage tab, nor do I see "Holy Clensing" anywhere either.

Damage from pom (Zelandra fight)
    http://s11.postimg.org/6g7uppvyb/pom_copy.png
    Oh what is that there? Holy clensing?? 227 hits? How is that possible if it's only doing damage from the pom?!
    Holy clensing facts - does 1 instance of damage each second.
    If only pom does holy clensing damage it should be 20 hits since it was 2 dps windows.
    Pls.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

I think Cappa can start a PoM now,seems like the guy telling him not to didn't have a clue himself ! <3 aoc forums !I think i haven't read so much ******** since certain DT oriented threads.

People who do endgame content or are pvp10 and still have no clue about their class...
    Never gets boring to read
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

it was funny to make it last tho

back to the thread : T4 set for a pom or tos ? dragon king.
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

This is the best thread ever now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyky View Post
    I did not start a research, simply because I do not care the science behind the numbers in the game, I let this opportunity for those who likes this instead of playing with the game.
    Those filthy nerds, they don't know how to have fun. It's funnier when you don't know what the spells do and expect anything to happen.
    Last edited by Misiuggah; 27th October 2016 at 16:11.

Quote Originally Posted by thisistheicon View Post
    So much disinformation... much wow. I give up. seriously.

I was about to do the same test done by Moriala to confirm the thesis (... no wait, it's not a thesis, it's a FACT....) that HC doesn't affect the damage of other people but only pom's.
    So thanks Mori, you saved me some work

HC works like this (I'm not making this up, I'm just reading the tooltip):
    1) gives 1650 protection (elemental and holy)
    2) gives 3300 protection (unholy)
    3) resets the cooldown on condemnation giving a free holy storm side effect
    4) enhances passively divine halo by 50%
    5) puts a +60% poison (which is physical damage, better to state it since some geniuses keep believing that poison damage is elemental...yes I heard that too, sadly)
    6) put the hc effect on 12 people around the healer (maximum 3 meters) which makes them DO additional holy damage which is counted as pom damage.

HC is dangerous for the pom only if used without caution as it is a huge self burst bomb. IT does not give any damage buff whatsoever to the rest of the raid-group.

Couple random free notions:
    -When back in the days people in t3 used to say "poms rotate hc on louhi in the beginning phase to buff necro pets" it was just a way to say that THRU Holy cleansing, the pom was able to deal more damage because the necro pets were buffed by it. Still, the damage was dealt by pom and does not contribute to other's hate at all. This is applied to every similiar circumstance (example: adds in yothians).
    -If people randomly die in t2 imp, it's cause the imp (black funny transparent guy) is untanked, maybe cause they overaggroed on athyr bast, maybe cause that was a bad day for him since he broke up with his girlfriend or whatever else...but for sure It's not because of hc.

Those are facts.
    Now, unless you want me to believe my grandfather was a pinball cause he had 3 balls, then please stop giving bad informations.
    Actually your nr 6 is falsely read.

Holy cleansing will always be applied to your group, as long as they are within range for normal buffs to be applied. Like green heal and health buff. There is no limit how many you can apply holy cleansing to, it's in the tooltip actually.
    Team Effect: Holy Cleansing.
    Effect over time: Holy Cleansing 3m up to 12 targets every 1 second. This means it will do damage up to 12 targets, 3m away from players/pets affected by holy cleansing.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Actually your nr 6 is falsely read. .....
    Yep true, good clarification.

But...wait... I decided I won't use holy cleansing anymore because I died because of it while I was playing in the character selection screen of black desert online, plus I think it debuffed one of my xcom2 soldiers :P
    "All i have is this rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle" - G.Threepwood
    Miilkaa / Meelkaa / Miilkee / Meelkii / Meelkee / Miilkii / Miilk / Meelk/ Milkx / Melx / Aakleem ...etc

Quote Originally Posted by Torilius View Post
    Hey, just wanna point out that both your spec vyky and your thoughts about pom is wrong. With holy cleansing your pom does more damage with the amount of players/pets that is in your group. The damage is counted as the poms damage and no one else. So if a pom with 2 pet necros use holy cleansing in the start of a fight you will most likely pull aggro and die. So use it wisley and be prepared with bubble incase you pull. With that being said, no one will benefit damagewise or aggrowise of holycleansing but the pom but it does give protection for you and your group.

/ubermiley
    Thank you! I knew all abbout this. But I think these informations are from before the Pom revamp, when Pom's had no damage. I expected these kind of answers, just because I have my own experience and my own opinion. Funny to read people how outraged becasue somebody thinks different. Sorry, without any scientific and mathematical proof. (In an online game which has the worst parser between the MMO's that I have ever met.)

Jokes aside. Many things are hidden in the most MMO's, and no one knows how exactly works. You can find something on every class in this game that you cannot measure or parse and cannot explain how it works exactly. (Specially in this game which was a bugfest in the beginning, and still have many.)

For example:
    How do you know this? The damage is counted as the poms damage and no one else.
    Why is it just with Necro pets?
    Why I cannot find all about these in the description? With holy cleansing your pom does more damage with the amount of players/pets that is in your group. (Only this: All allies also inflict periodic holy damage on nearby enemies while Holy Cleansing is active. Enemies nearby will also be inflicted with periodic holy damage.)

There is nothing about players and pets, there is nothing about specific classes, there is nothing about the increased damage in the description.

Because it is hidden.
    Last edited by Vyky; 27th October 2016 at 20:29.
    Vykthor (Barb) - Vykthorya (Demo) - Vyko (Guard) - Vyky (Pom)

"No Fear! No Limits! No Equal!" / SENNA /

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast