Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So, my premium account expired, and...

Nevermind.
    Last edited by Hrulfr; 22nd May 2016 at 16:53.
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonBCruz View Post
    In this case i will wait to see if it become worth to buy and get the price reduced.
    So you want $14 to be "reduced"? Wtf cheapass people nowadays...

Quote Originally Posted by Ythor View Post
    Reduced because we can't get full access to the expansion that we are paying unless we pay an additional amount by premium time.

"Wtf crazy people nowadays..."

Quote Originally Posted by Ythor View Post
    for the amount of content this game has to offer after 8 years, $14 seems a lot to me.
    don't get me wrong, i would gladly pay that if i knew they're trying to develop the game at some point,. but they're not, even if it was the same content but with some updates...

anyway i may be right or not, but to me, the amount of money they want for a game that seems to be left to rot, its a bit expensive...
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    for the amount of content this game has to offer after 8 years, $14 seems a lot to me.
    don't get me wrong, i would gladly pay that if i knew they're trying to develop the game at some point,. but they're not, even if it was the same content but with some updates...

anyway i may be right or not, but to me, the amount of money they want for a game that seems to be left to rot, its a bit expensive...
    Let's face the facts. Over the last 8 years many people paid a lot of money for Subscriptions with the thought in mind that they were paying for not only access to the game as it is, but also that they were paying for development and bug fixes. Funcoms development is slow at best and they have added more bugs than they have fixed in the last 3 years.

At this point, the cost for a full subscription is nowhere close to what it should be on a return for investment.

Red face

So, i will spend 1750 fc to buy a expansion pack to not have access to 70% of its content? I have understood it correctly? :O
    Wrong. You can access Gateway to Khitai, till the entrance to Northern Grasslands. So,accessing 30% of it's content, is far better from not accessing rest 70%.

Quote Originally Posted by Urfaust View Post
    Wrong. You can access Gateway to Khitai, till the entrance to Northern Grasslands. So,accessing 30% of it's content, is far better from not accessing rest 70%.
    Are you a beggar? I'm paying for the content, which after all, is expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Urfaust View Post
    1 of 5 outdoor zones and NONE of the dungeons/instances; How is that 3o%?

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    1 of 5 outdoor zones and NONE of the dungeons/instances; How is that 3o%?
    nor quest, factions, and rewards...
    meh...

In this case i will wait to see if it become worth to buy and get the price reduced.
    See, I figure I have fun playing the game, so I subbed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast