Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So, my premium account expired, and...

Question So, my premium account expired, and...

As the title says, my premium account become expired.

Yesterday i spend 100 BRL in this game to buy some items, it is 6.000 Funcom Points.

So, i'm thinking to buy expansion pack, but before do it, i want to know if this game uses F2P GOLD LIMIT, because it throw me away from this game in the past, and i will not buy premium account again.

Default gold limit

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonBCruz View Post
    As the title says, my premium account become expired.

Yesterday i spend 100 BRL in this game to buy some items, it is 6.000 Funcom Points.

So, i'm thinking to buy expansion pack, but before do it, i want to know if this game uses F2P GOLD LIMIT, because it throw me away from this game in the past, and i will not buy premium account again.
    yes think 2 gold limit and areas to

Nope, 10 gold and Khitai, unchained dungeons and T2-T6 raids are off-limits
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    You would mainly buy the khitai expansion pack for future use and the AA unlocking. Some of the other new dungeons are off-limits as well (like forgotten city, breach, house of crom, dragonspine).

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    You would mainly buy the khitai expansion pack for future use and the AA unlocking. Some of the other new dungeons are off-limits as well (like forgotten city, breach, house of crom, dragonspine).
    So, i will spend 1750 fc to buy a expansion pack to not have access to 70% of its content? I have understood it correctly? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    10g? I think i will leave this game again.

So, i will spend 1750 fc to buy a expansion pack to not have access to 70% of its content? I have understood it correctly? :O
    Under the current f2p model you would have very little use buying Khitai as a f2p player. The membership model is about to be changed to something more modern though any day now (I expected it to be with anniversary already). We don't know much but if they follow other more modern f2p models, f2p would get much more access to all existing content.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Under the current f2p model you would have very little use buying Khitai as a f2p player. The membership model is about to be changed to something more modern though any day now (I expected it to be with anniversary already). We don't know much but if they follow other more modern f2p models, f2p would get much more access to all existing content.
    In this case i will wait to see if it become worth to buy and get the price reduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    I'm pretty sure Funcom has been planning on releasing the new Membership Model at the same time as the Raid Finder. We can be fairly certain the Raid Finder is at least 1 month away due to not being on testlive yet. So if they stick with prior plans, we won't see the Membership Model update for at least 1 month.

That could just be a wrong interpretation though. I believe this is what I got the idea from:
    http://www.ageofconan.com/news/lette..._game_director

I can not advise buying this via the shop, because of payment methods and "no refund" policy, but what i did was actually getting my hands on a retail disk of "rise of the goldslayer" (in europe such a version costs between 10 and 20 euros and gives you also 1 month premium as well as some claimable goodies, depending on version). If your sub runs out, i guess you already levelled some chars, so you can use this month to actually grind some nice khitai gear for a few of your chars and even raise a few factions to considerable rank by casual play. Also if you go f2p from premium, i can only advise to manage your ingame bank and char inventory (resource and normal), so that unused items, that you will not need, but don't want to throw away, go into the last rows (which will be greyed out by going f2p).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast