Thread: Caches= absolute rip-off, do not buy

Default Caches= absolute rip-off, do not buy

just spent the equivalent of 30 bucks on caches of MULTIPLES of pets and morphs that are absolute trash and of no value to me. WTF is the deal with giving "can only have one" items from a bundle of 4 caches OVER and OVER??? Looks like I learned that lesson the hard way. I should have burned that money. BUYER BEWARE!! drop rates on what you are probably buying the caches for a chance at are so low its ridiculous. don't end up like me....for that amount of money...which is a lot...SOMETHING should be offered semi-worthwhile....maybe u should increase the drop rate per cache bought? SOMETHING?!?!?
    Last edited by Krysthammer; 21st May 2016 at 15:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Krysthammer View Post
    just spent the equivalent of 30 bucks on caches of MULTIPLES of pets and morphs that are absolute trash and of no value to me. WTF is the deal with giving "can only have one" items from a bundle of 4 caches OVER and OVER??? Looks like I learned that lesson the hard way. I should have burned that money. BUYER BEWARE!! drop rates on what you are probably buying the caches for a chance at are so low its ridiculous. don't end up like me....for that amount of money...which is a lot...SOMETHING should be offered semi-worthwhile....maybe u should increase the drop rate per cache bought? SOMETHING?!?!?
    People, (including me), have been saying similar things for a long time. The drop rates for those hoards has always been rather horrible. And they are also expensive. TSW got a much better implementation in that you could buy 1 Party Box for something like 900 FP, and that box would gift the closest 20 people with drops from the bag along with you. That way people could just group up, each with a box, and open them together so each person gets a ton of drops instead of just a couple. Way more cost effective. Add that to the fact that everything those boxes drop can be sold/traded, and you have a much better system that what we in AoC are forced under.

Just because people may be buying a lot of hoards in AoC doesn't actually mean they like the system. They just want the rare rewards and get more and more pissed off at the horrible drop rates and prices the more they buy.

So which items are still "can only have one"? I haven't checked the old boxes since they first came out and ripped you off by essentially dropping nothing.

As long as people keep buying that **** funcom is happy and can update TSW.
    Rwards are vanity gear and pets . I can't understand why people spend so much money on that , especially with horrible drop rates
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

I pretty much only buy the caches for the tokens of gilding. So I know going in exactly how many I'm going to stop at. If I get lucky on a drop that's just a bonus. Not that I buy many of them regardless.

This TSW sounds like the game to check out. I'll have to take the plunge...

http://www.the-kindred.org/Images/sc...SW/horse01.jpg

I remember half a year ago:

Bought 3 of these chests during halloween I think, opened all three and got the same BoP "can only have one" pet 3 times and some other stuff that was bugged then. Was the only purchase I made in the shop and it will be the last I ever made.
    Never liked the idea of these caches, they annoyed me in all games.

All lotteryboxes in game caches from item shop or rewards from unchained / excavator quests or world boss cache can kindly **** off for my sake. Give back rare trophies as currency for buying gear and obtaining items. The Khitai faction model of aquiring upgraded armors, weapons, pets, and what ever, is still the best solution to PvE single / sixman gear aquisition.