Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fury after merge

Thumbs up Fury after merge

Its nice to play on Fury server after the merge with Rage.

We got many new players and I even see some old "retired" players lurking around.

It feels like the server is "alive" again.

So thank you FC for this merge.

As far as I see, just wait for transfers to open, think a lot of players will move to crom - unfortunately
    The Law of Fury

I have a character or two I fiddle around on once or twice a year, lack of pop. Is there enough to raid/dungeon/active pvp, or just wave at a few new people?

you forger about players with blue gear and 2 T3 crafts, and players who say 10-20 very rare items on trader with same price

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    I have a character or two I fiddle around on once or twice a year, lack of pop. Is there enough to raid/dungeon/active pvp, or just wave at a few new people?
    There's just more minis (at EU hours anyway), including JS, and pvp festival last week was decently populated (some days were great fun). Pve wise I don't think there's much of an improvement. Saw a 6 man group pop once, that's it.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

One would think there would be all kinds of pve since there are now so many experienced T3 weapon crafters on Fury now

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    One would think there would be all kinds of pve since there are now so many experienced T3 weapon crafters on Fury now
    Hahahaha indeed would think it would be on farm around the clock XD
    Edit by Melcom: so not.

Pve on fury ... The place where Hardmodes feel like a nightmare , where Vortex takes as long to complete as a whole raidinstance
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Been since May since I checked in. Ok pop during US evenings? Dead? Should I give it a chance and relearn to play again??

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast