Thread: This forum will close shortly after the merge is complete

Funcom This forum will close shortly after the merge is complete

Hey, all.

It's the end of an era and been a weird ride here on Rage. We're in the final steps of the merge process right now, and everything should be back up shortly.

I'll leave this forum up here for a little while after the servers come back up, but within a few hours I'll be shutting down this section.

See ya on the other side
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Default See ya on the other side

So does that mean the transfers will be sooner then the 8 hours originally mentioned?. I guess I should ask. will the servers be back up in less then 8 hours
    Last edited by DevilDawgPryde; 12th May 2016 at 16:58. Reason: adding a better question
    Mongol General: Hao! Dai ye! We won again! This is good, but what is best in life?

Mongol: The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.

Mongol General: Wrong! Conan! What is best in life?

Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

Mongol General: That is good! That is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Hey, all.

It's the end of an era and been a weird ride here on Rage. We're in the final steps of the merge process right now, and everything should be back up shortly.

I'll leave this forum up here for a little while after the servers come back up, but within a few hours I'll be shutting down this section.

See ya on the other side
    Ye, how is the transfer going? Maybe its gonna be sooner then expected?
    The Law of Fury

Funcom

Yeah, things may wrap up a tiny bit sooner than the originally announced timeframe. I don't have an exact ETA yet, but naturally I'll post about anything that pops up.
    Community Manager

Funcom

This forum is now closed, although if you know the URL, you may still view it. If you're reading this, hi there!
    Community Manager