Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The restrictions forced on people being transfered from RAGE to FURY thouugh no fault of thier own

Quote Originally Posted by stiiixy View Post
    Purple items? Rings and basic weapons etc. They weren't exactly thrilling, bit I managed to get a couple 'back in the day'. We 6 manned Basilisk for shits and giggles. Was very slow, but we managed it.

Also, it's wishful thining about the names. There's been no info, and this isn't a merger, it's a transfer and I dont recall to many times being able to obtain your name against a subbed player at 80 if you're the new guy. Lowbies on free accounts, probably. One can only hope, anyway.
    When I look at http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory.php?s=33 it's ALL bind on pick up. I think I remember some pets not being bind on equip at some point though?

It's not "wishful" thinking about the names. Like I said, IF the name is taken by a char that is NOT lvl 80 and has NOT logged in for a long time, the GMs will give you your name back. If those toons are 80 though it will for sure be harder but it's not impossible either if they haven't logged in for a long time. I have done it, plenty of others have. Both after transferring toons and after server merges.

With the Windows AoC Chat Client you can see for how long they haven't logged in and whether they are 80 or not by adding them as friends
    Last edited by kalston; 11th May 2016 at 10:23.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

The reactions is a bit late... We should be happy that we can bring our toons with gear and aa :P so please no qq.
    The Law of Fury

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDawgPryde View Post
    This just accounts for 5000G in sales made just TODAY for items sold on trader and will be lost in a few days when the 20G restriction goes into effect. As I write this, I have 8484G and some change. 99% of that is about to be lost if these restrictions go into effect
    You are not very bright are you? You realize you sold these items for these prizes because everyone on Rage is burning trough their money like there is no tomorrow right? Because there is in fact, no tomorrow for Rage... This phenomenon actually occurs in real life where doom preachers sell everything they own and rack up crazy debts to have some fun for the last time before Armageddon. The difference is that on Rage it is the right thing to cause the end is certain and whatever value you can get out of your gold is worth more then nothing.

Ever since the gold cap has been announced money has been worth f*ck all because it can't be carried over unlike bop items or pets which can be held on to on other servers. It gets even worse when you realize that the vast majority of the gold you just made has been gathered in illegal ways.

If this was the case for Crom I would spend 5000 gold on a tortage banana because one banana>nothing.

Ps. You are still gathering gold the day before it gets taken away from you? Talk about stubborn. Just dump everything you can't use anymore on trader for free and hopefully someone will pick it up and enjoy it on another server in a few days. It is time for you to understand that items you can't bind yourself have zero (0.000) value for you anymore if you already posses 20 gold. The best you can do with them is serve some others or create some nice-guy reputation for yourself.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 11th May 2016 at 12:14.

Quickly!! Buy all the swift horses for 150gold each and you can sell them back for few golds!!
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Default This isn't CROM

Quote Originally Posted by hassanchop View Post
    You don't get it, do you?

You are selling pets for 1000+ gold, that sell on Crom for 10 gold.

People on Rage are only paying that much because of exploits.

Therefore you are taking avantage of such exploits = the gold you make from selling is tainted.

You don't get it. This isn't Crom, it's RAGE. It's not my problem as to how they got the gold. Until I started this thread, I had no idea about all of this exploiting going on. As I CLEARLY STATED AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD I never come on the forums so I knew nothing about it. AGAIN, it begs the question.......... Since it was so well known THEN WHY WASN'T IT DEALT WITH.

I can clearly show you how I acquired the gold coins. PLAY BY THE RULES, YOU SUFFER THE CONCIQUESNCES. BREAK THE RULS AND YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT.

Until I started this thread, I had no idea about all of this exploiting going on.

Oh poor you
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Default I have no ibis or t-3 crafted

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    And I want to travel to the moon, Is that too much to ask for?

Just stop crying already,If it was me at funcom I wouldnt even let you keep your ibises and t3 crafts that are bound on you and all of you will be coming with.Be happy that you will be allowed to get out of that dead server and even keep 20g.These prices you are listing are just stupid,and even if you didnt exploited,all the people that you were getting money off were doing it.
    I have none of the above. APPARTENTLY YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION so let me break it down for you. I have Gold Coins, TRADESKILL RESOURCES, and some crafted gear that I can't bind because I'm not that level yet. for example. the snaketongue Bow, lvl 80 Bow that I can use once I decide to get him to LEVEL 80 . can't use it now.

SINCE ALL OF THIS CHEATING WAS KNOWINGLY GOING ON. Maybe the developers should punish the CHEATERS and hit them with the PERMA BAN HAMMER.

Pay attention

Priceless thread

You must be completly wise if u think u can fool whole world with ur silly arguments :P
    Cripples gonna cripple

I have none of the above. APPARTENTLY YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION so let me break it down for you. I have Gold Coins, TRADESKILL RESOURCES, and some crafted gear that I can't bind because I'm not that level yet. for example. the snaketongue Bow, lvl 80 Bow that I can use once I decide to get him to LEVEL 80 . can't use it now.

SINCE ALL OF THIS CHEATING WAS KNOWINGLY GOING ON. Maybe the developers should punish the CHEATERS and hit them with the PERMA BAN HAMMER.

Pay attention
    Wait... You're level 58? Back in my day you would be able to afford the donkey horse at around lvl 60 (1g).. And you're literally crying you cant carry over gold you possibly shouldnt be able to have as a lvl 58.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast