Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The restrictions forced on people being transfered from RAGE to FURY thouugh no fault of thier own

"Duplicates are not allowed." i like this locking comment actually !

btw; what about crafted crafted quest items like "unforged crest of ibis" and "strange malleable alloy" ? transferred ? not transferred ?
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

IIRC, those are bound to the crafter.
    Short cuts make long delays.

If only you were an end game pve raid leader you would have many chances to be heard by funcom AoC section but a rage player doomed by the survey with 75% of pve focused players? little chance.

join the club of we cant trust funcom with our money ever anymore, we are million, we are legions hehe.

To the OP;

The reason why you're losing your 'hard-earned resources' is because those resources weren't hard earned at all. They were duped. You are benefitting from some guy who's padded his inventory full of duped items to reduce the likelihood it would drop some other item useful to them (which is wear an update that came out long ago, two 1/2 years now?) made me stop playing DW/Rage.

As an aside, my two biggest concerns are the name reservations, as this isn't a merger, it's a transfer and I would seriously like to retain MY name's that I've had since server release (all 5 of my toon names seemingly have now been copied on to Fury). I would like some sort of priority that my 80's will be able to retain their name over some bandit who rolled a lowbie just for reservations sake. I was here first =D

The second is the genuinely obtained purple BoE item's that 'dropped' from the WB (and I'm talking the first ever WB's now). I have not bound them, but I'd still like to retain them. They are most certainly not obtained 'illegally'.

Is there still no word on how much gold we can transfer?

Default The farming stopped opnce the merger merger was announced.

Once I saw the announcement. I stopped. yet I'm still going to be penalized for doing nothing wrong. If people are farming with less the honorable intentions, then penalize those people. it can't be that hard to see who has these extremely rare resources or gear in their inventories. Punish those responsible.

Default Damned if you do and damned if you don't

Seems to me, after reading the replies on both threads, that if you play by the rules, you get penalized but if you hack, 'Dupe" or anything else, you can get away with it. Hmmm. If this 'special situation" on rage was so well known, then why wasn't it dealt with previously????

My Gold and resources were earned though the set up of the game. If someone is selling a stack of resources. Be they Greens, Blues or whatever.... How in the hell am I suppose to know in what manner they were gathered or created????? There are no raids n Fury and I don't spend a lot of time on Rage either. I did spend some time and accumulated a cousiderable amount of wealth. Now I'm going to lose it all so playing within the rules......

Guilty until proven innocent when you follow the rules but you can get away with murder when you break the rules.

This thread is hilarious.

Poor guy, such a victim, can't transfer the result of exploits. Damn, life's harsh
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDawgPryde View Post
    Seems to me, after reading the replies on both threads, that if you play by the rules, you get penalized but if you hack, 'Dupe" or anything else, you can get away with it. Hmmm. If this 'special situation" on rage was so well known, then why wasn't it dealt with previously????

My Gold and resources were earned though the set up of the game. If someone is selling a stack of resources. Be they Greens, Blues or whatever.... How in the hell am I suppose to know in what manner they were gathered or created????? There are no raids n Fury and I don't spend a lot of time on Rage either. I did spend some time and accumulated a cousiderable amount of wealth. Now I'm going to lose it all so playing within the rules......

Guilty until proven innocent when you follow the rules but you can get away with murder when you break the rules.
    It's like selling drugs in a prison and complaining you got no wealth when you are done serving your time.

Quote Originally Posted by stiiixy View Post
    To the OP;

The reason why you're losing your 'hard-earned resources' is because those resources weren't hard earned at all. They were duped. You are benefitting from some guy who's padded his inventory full of duped items to reduce the likelihood it would drop some other item useful to them (which is wear an update that came out long ago, two 1/2 years now?) made me stop playing DW/Rage.

As an aside, my two biggest concerns are the name reservations, as this isn't a merger, it's a transfer and I would seriously like to retain MY name's that I've had since server release (all 5 of my toon names seemingly have now been copied on to Fury). I would like some sort of priority that my 80's will be able to retain their name over some bandit who rolled a lowbie just for reservations sake. I was here first =D

The second is the genuinely obtained purple BoE item's that 'dropped' from the WB (and I'm talking the first ever WB's now). I have not bound them, but I'd still like to retain them. They are most certainly not obtained 'illegally'.

Is there still no word on how much gold we can transfer?
    If your names are taken by sub 80 toons that haven't logged in a while you'll have no trouble getting the GMs to change them for you. What BoE items does the WB drop? oO
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Wasnt it always clear that no normal transfers from rage to "normal" servers would happen? If you grinded mats on Rage at this stage when server is in condition, then blame yourself. If you grinded it long before the server died, then your hope of using those mats or gold was lost before this FC announcement anyway.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast