Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: The restrictions forced on people being transfered from RAGE to FURY thouugh no fault of thier own

By the way, regarding those Rage characters with their non-legit T3 crafted items, is there any plan at all to sort it out ?

I mean, we know the items are not legit, does FC plan to get rid of those or will they stay in game like that, because why bother ?

Yes, no, maybe, don't care ?
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    By the way, regarding those Rage characters with their non-legit T3 crafted items, is there any plan at all to sort it out ?

I mean, we know the items are not legit, does FC plan to get rid of those or will they stay in game like that, because why bother ?

I am pretty sure if you gave white and black gem slots to all pvp weapons, they wouldnt care if funcom deleted those "pve" weapons cos they exploited those for pvp only, right? Same as those ppl who buy theirs for RL money from aoc shop (read "pve raider$ black market") on crom? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post

I'd bet money they won't do anything about it. Although the Shillelagh is unfairly broken, no one with pvp 10 or t4+ should be jealous of the other ones (well the staff and mage dagger do have an outrageous amount of prot though...). I don't disagree that it's terribly wrong (and unfair to those who have worked hard to acquire them - even today getting one isn't trivial) but it's also true that people have been buying those with real money for years on all servers

Rather, we should laugh at them. I've being doing minis on Fury (since it has way more pvp than Crom after the Rage merge) and it's just hilarious how godlike I feel with my barb against those players. I'm not a great barb at all but I feel like those pvp 10s from Rage with their t3 crafts have never done pvp before. There's even a few proper hackers thrown into the mix.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDawgPryde View Post
    His name is Barajas as well and I have not played him a lot since the server started. But, in the time I have played him, I have accumulated a lot of Gold Coins (over 4000)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, Nice one!!

Oh wait, you are serious....

Funcom, clearly there is a very very very good reason to minimize the amount of damage Rage-exploiters will have on Fury server, so I hope you won't change the posted restrictions at all.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415