Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The restrictions forced on people being transfered from RAGE to FURY thouugh no fault of thier own

Default The restrictions forced on people being transfered from RAGE to FURY thouugh no fault of thier own

Hello, I don't normally post on here but I feel that this is nessessary given the OVERWELMING restrictions being placed on people who are being forced to transfer. I have played this game since 2009 and my character are pretty well known on Fury. Barajas is my main on Fury but I have many characters. ( 19 total)

I have 1 character on the Rage Server. His name is Barajas as well and I have not played him a lot since the server started. But, in the time I have played him, I have accumulated a lot of Gold Coins (over 4000) and a lot of tradeskill resources that I have either taken off other players or I bought off trader. I intended to use them later once I started the tradeskills training so I have been stocking up because I know what is nessessary in order to do it. I'm a grandmaster on many trades on Fury though some of my other characters. So I know what it needed and the amount of farming resources nessessary to get them.

Now I find out that I'm going to lose all of it and I don't understand why. I also have a lot of things I have bought off the Game Store, like Pets and social gear that I got from all of these Hoard of the Raider and Hoard of the Gladiator boxes, that I paid a lot of REAL MONEY in order to get. Why am I about to lose all of these things. I'm not the one who is wanting to be transferred. I'm being forced to and I feel it's not fair. I'm not opposed to the transfer but I feel that the restrictions are simply over bearing to someone who has done nothing to break the rules, I don't hack, I don't cheat. I pay for my subscription and I play by the rules . Yet.... I'm going to have to lose things I have accumulated, because of a transfer I didn't ask for.

I would like to say, it's not fair and it's not right that I lose all of the unbound items in my bags, like gear I could use later, Pets that I already have on my character but I couls sell to someone else for "Gold Coins" and tradeskill resources that I could use on Fury. I'm even considering leaving the game and canceling my subscriptions because of this.
    Last edited by DevilDawgPryde; 9th May 2016 at 11:44. Reason: Typos

Funcom wants to avoid people from duplicating items as far as I know. I have no clue how that even could work (And I don't want to) but in the past, as I heard it, there were a lot of people who transferred their characters from servers to duplicate items like shards, T3 crafted items or the T3 ingots and therefore destroying the servers economy (well, most people who buy gold from gold spammers destroy it on Crom too) or basically cheat since they got more items as they should normally have after the transfer.
    But I don't know if this is the real reason.

Hard to believe what you spend all your time on Rage for farming gold and resources knowing what you can't transfer it to other servers. May be it can be truth if you have only one character and play only on Rage, but you have 19 characters and play since 2009... ether you really stupid or think what Funcom staff really stupid

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Hard to believe what you spend all your time on Rage for farming gold and resources knowing what you can't transfer it to other servers. May be it can be truth if you have only one character and play only on Rage, but you have 19 characters and play since 2009... ether you really stupid or think what Funcom staff really stupid
    I think FC cleaning lady that does the transfers/merge is overwhelmed with work.
    The Law of Fury

Default I had this stuff before the announced merger

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    All of these items I had a LONG TIME before the announced merger. Most of them I bought off the trader system with Gold I had accumulated though selling either things I had take off the dead bodies of other players and selling this stuff on trader or the pets I got from the new boxes sold on the item store. I had stopped once the merger was announced. So, re-read my posting IMAGOWZ. I have 1 character I have on rage. not 5-6 like other people. ( F2P accounts allow people to have more then one character on RAGE Just ask Slogg) I also stated that I didn't spend a lot of time on this server. Hard to believe that you didn't understand that the 1st time I explained it. Hmm. maybe you're the one who is stupid, or ignorant, maybe blind, or just a troll with nothing useful to say... or whatever

Barajas was created on 23 October 2009.
    and this was my 2nd character. Grodanic was my 1st.
    Last edited by DevilDawgPryde; 9th May 2016 at 13:31. Reason: Typos

/in before moderation
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Edit by Anzu: Accusing people of exploiting bugs is not allowed. If you have proof of such a behaviour, contact Customer Service.
    Last edited by Anzu; 9th May 2016 at 14:11.

Edit by Anzu: Moderation is not to be discussed on the forums. If you have something to say about it, send a PM to Odonoptera or me, or contact Customer Service.
    Last edited by Anzu; 9th May 2016 at 15:01.

Default Expand on the accusation

Quote Originally Posted by bundrov1 View Post
    Edit by Anzu: Moderation is not to be discussed on the forums. If you have something to say about it, send a PM to Odonoptera or me, or contact Customer Service.
    Missed something here and I think this is off topic.
    Last edited by Anzu; 9th May 2016 at 15:02.

I actually find it quite hilarious that a duplicate thread regarding transfers from Rage was closed for being a duplicate! It has been known forever that Rage has that "special feature" and just moronic to keep on farming / playing on empty server that everyone in this galaxy knew nobody would be able to transfer off with bank items.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast