Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cash shop armor is full of holes!

There is just so much bugs with the armors. Old world clips less than expansion and later armor sets. Try wearing cloak or necklace with a T6 chest armor.. On my Demo the thing on the back of the chest piece points out through the cape, and the necklace is clipping in the neck part of the armor.

Yeah I have seen this bug alot already. I thought it was a bug with my game (some corrupted files or something like that).
    Funny thing: For female characters this armor looks totally normal, only for male characters this bug occures. Not sure why these holes are where the boobs normaly are... maybe FC want's to force even males to buy the Breastenlargement skill for their characters xD

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Yeah I have seen this bug alot already. I thought it was a bug with my game (some corrupted files or something like that).
    Funny thing: For female characters this armor looks totally normal, only for male characters this bug occures. Not sure why these holes are where the boobs normaly are... maybe FC want's to force even males to buy the Breastenlargement skill for their characters xD
    LOL!

Funny thing is this doesn't happen all the time. When it does happen, it shows up on the character select screen as well, and if I leave the game, all the way back to desktop, and reload, it has a chance of not showing up--although it sometimes takes 2-4 reloads before I get a "good" one. Seems odd that it is not constant, but I am a "computer-challenged" person, so I do not know if it happening sometimes and not others means anything or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Braciaca View Post
    Seems odd that it is not constant, but I am a "computer-challenged" person, so I do not know if it happening sometimes and not others means anything or not.
    It means that FC won't be able to fix it because they can't reproduce the bug...

Same as your car makes odd noises but only occasionally - gl with the garage

It surely would help if you named the item
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    It's one of Khalar Zym's armor sets, I don't know the english name for it but as you can see on the screenshots it's the dark blue / dark violet one.

It surely would help ...
    Optimist!!!
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Woops--meant to include the name! It is "Khalar Zym's Ashendark Armor" set. The other two Khalar Zym sets--the "Imperious" and "Jadeite" sets do not have this graphic anomaly.

Funcom

This is a known issue with the Khalar Zym set. My understanding of the issue is that these holes will only appear when the client is in DX10 or 11 mode. These holes should not be present in DX9.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast