Thread: Portent Relics

Default Portent Relics

Any plans to change the 1/month release of relics?

With everyone wanting pets, there are 14 pets on the vendor. Assuming you have bad luck and do not get any pets to drop, thats 60 tokens to get all 14 (13x4+ 1x8). Which is 5 years!..

And i made the mistake of buying lottery boxes with relics hoping to get a pet.. (no idea of the pets for arena concept at the times). nope nothing. so i lost a ton of relics. All i have is the black dragon...
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

My demo didn't use up many or any of the relics and she had enough relics to only buy the dragon and two pets. I've farmed the world boss pretty much exclusively (apart from a few raids) while its up, and I'm lucky to get one of the world pets to drop every other month (let alone the other wb social pets).

So 11 x 4 = 44 plus eight for dragon = 52 relics needed. The chance of a rare pet drop is something like 1/250 kills from what I was told in the past, and the world bosses are getting harder to kill imo lately (more hit points?) so I am not killing as many. Plus more people go afk during the fight and it takes longer from that also.

Another way to get world pet bosses? Reducing the relics needed? Now there is an achievement for killing all the world bosses too, so that's going to take awhile.

Increasing the chance at a rare world boss drop? Once I get the rare boss then I can run another character. I try with my bear shaman first if I don't have that boss already, then move on to something that might need 3.5 gear.