Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orange Tabby Pet

Default Orange Tabby Pet

I am really enjoying the new Arena feature. This new content is very welcome and is also a clever use of the cosmetic pet system.

I have almost completed one of the new Achievements for the Arena that requires players kill the four cat types: Black Cat, Tabby (?), Kitten, and Orange Tabby. I have 3 of the 4 but I am not entirely sure how I might obtain an Orange Tabby pet. Henryx's blog states that the Orange Tabby is available "from Local Merchant [Fine Pets] in Poitain guild cities."

https://henryxconan.wordpress.com/20...ompanion-list/

I checked the Fine Pet merchants in my Guild's City located in the Purple Lotus Swamp but no luck. Is the Orange Tabby pet only offered by merchants in certain Guilds?
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post
    I am really enjoying the new Arena feature. This new content is very welcome and is also a clever use of the cosmetic pet system.

I have almost completed one of the new Achievements for the Arena that requires players kill the four cat types: Black Cat, Tabby (?), Kitten, and Orange Tabby. I have 3 of the 4 but I am not entirely sure how I might obtain an Orange Tabby pet. Henryx's blog states that the Orange Tabby is available "from Local Merchant [Fine Pets] in Poitain guild cities."

https://henryxconan.wordpress.com/20...ompanion-list/

I checked the Fine Pet merchants in my Guild's City located in the Purple Lotus Swamp but no luck. Is the Orange Tabby pet only offered by merchants in certain Guilds?
    [Companion: Orange Tabby] – From Local Merchant [Fine Pets] in Poitain guild cities

Yes.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    [Companion: Orange Tabby] – From Local Merchant [Fine Pets] in Poitain guild cities

Yes.
    OK. Why are some Guild cities in Poitain and others are in the Purple Lotus Swamp? Is my only option to buy the Orange Tabby on the Auction House? That is where I obtained the Black Cat, Kitten, and Tabby.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Or find a friend who can buy you one whose guild is in the right zone

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post
    OK. Why are some Guild cities in Poitain and others are in the Purple Lotus Swamp? Is my only option to buy the Orange Tabby on the Auction House? That is where I obtained the Black Cat, Kitten, and Tabby.
    Each region has its own set of pets - Cimmerian guild cities have dogs, Aquilonian ones have cats and Stygian ones have snakes. If you want a pet from a different region than your city is located in, you'll have to buy/get it from other players.

Please do not hurt cats. Even in the game. Thank you!
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

I agree. Don't hurt me please.
    Short cuts make long delays.

but... but what about the horrible title of Monster?
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Please do not hurt cats. Even in the game. Thank you!
    I'm one cat short of being a cat lady, but it would be funny if we would actually fight those kittens (and not their quardians).

But only if they would fight Caerbannog style.

BTW: for some reason I was able to use the "Monster!" title just by owning all 4 cats, before fighting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    I'm one cat short of being a cat lady, but it would be funny if we would actually fight those kittens (and not their quardians).

But only if they would fight Caerbannog style.

BTW: for some reason I was able to use the "Monster!" title just by owning all 4 cats, before fighting them.
    Think that Monster! title is completely broken. I got it on my first day in the arena. i fought 1 cat. the only one i own
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast