Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pet list

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    No arena fight:
    - Pet: Corinthian Cottontail;
    - Pet: Wily Hare.
    Can you (or someone else) provide infomation about where you get these pets? The first one ist a snake? I can not find them on Henryx.
    And does someone know the exact german name for these two?

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    Can you (or someone else) provide infomation about where you get these pets? The first one ist a snake? I can not find them on Henryx.
    And does someone know the exact german name for these two?
    Hoard of the Gladiator. 99% sure.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

100% sure
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Is there no chance more to get WB pet from chests that you can buy for 1 WB token? Yesterday I spent 33 relics on some toons but got zero WB pets. Can anyone confirm that? Maybe it is just bad luck...
    Those purple boxes likely have the same drop rates as regular WB Purple Boxes. In other words, the pet drop rate sucks. You have to get really lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Those purple boxes likely have the same drop rates as regular WB Purple Boxes. In other words, the pet drop rate sucks. You have to get really lucky.
    However, i would like to know whether did anybody get some pet from lottery box after 4.9 update?

In order to encourage others to check it, I can tell that from 31 boxes I get a lot of T3 urns and tokens. Inside 1 box I found T3 relic and in another was the epic necklace. As a whole it is really not bad. As regards the loot, mb even T3 stuff is better rather than get some pet for alts...
    Last edited by Ernests; 24th April 2016 at 07:58.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

However, i would like to know whether did anybody get some pet from lottery box after 4.9 update?

In order to encourage others to check it, I can tell that from 31 boxes I get a lot of T3 urns and tokens. Inside 1 box I found T3 relic and in another was the epic necklace. As a whole it is really not bad. As regards the loot, mb even T3 stuff is better rather than get some pet for alts...
    Well, assuming Testlive is working like live, here is what I got from 33 Portent Boxes on Testlive:
    14 drops of [Simple Relic III] = 59 relics ~42%
    9 [Scholar's Urn] ~27%
    2 [Repressor's Codex] ~6%
    [Mini-Pet: Black Dragon]
    [Mini-Pet: Ice Worm]
    [Mini-Pet: Ice Worm]
    [Mini-Pet: Leviathus Spawn]
    [Mini-Pet: Leviathus Spawn]
    [Mini-Pet: Obsidian Basilisk]
    [Mini-Pet: Serpent Man Oldblood]
    [Mini-Pet: Spawn of Nergal]

So pet drop rate was 8/33 ~ 24.24% drop rate. At a guess, that feels a lot higher than regular WB Purple boxes. I also found out the Can Only Have One rule actually works on Testlive. Those two duplicate pets went straight to overflow bag.

From 62 regular WB boxes on live over the last 1.5 years,
    3 Rare Relics ~ 4.8%
    1 Pet ~1.6%
    1 [Asp of Mystical Supremacy] ~1.6%
    18 Urns ~29%
    39 drops of [Simple Relic III] = 157 Relics ~63%

Drop rates of pets from wb were cut when the achievements came. Just ask the poor souls hunting for the last folk dancer. :P I got only 2 or 3 epic pets from over 100 purple boxes last year.
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Quote Originally Posted by Feadara View Post
    No arena fight // Keine Begegnung (work in progress):

[Pet: Arctic Hare] – From itemshop / Reward from 2012 Winter Seasonal Event // Arktischer Hase
    [Pet: Beaver] – From Hoard of Destiny Chest in itemshop // Biber
    [Pet: Blessed Serpent] – From Reverent Settler – Priests Renown lv19 Archetype Quest: Servant of the Divine // genauer deutscher Name mir unbekannt (added by avrian)
    [Companion: Blue Scuttler] – From Reverent Settler Renown lv8 Quest: Washed Clean // Blaukrabbe
    [Pet: Corinthian Cottontail] - From Hoard of the Gladiator, Item Shop -> Trader // genauer deutscher Name mir unbekannt (added by Ernsts)
    [Pet: Cunning Rat] – From last boss on Dead Man’s Hand // Schlaue Ratte
    [Companion: Field Mouse] – From Lisi Rat-friend [Common Pets] in Old Tarantia 807,532 / World boss // Feldmaus
    [Companion: Fire Salamander] – From world boss // Feuersalamander
    [Companion: Frost Salamander] – From world boss // Frostsalamander
    [Pet: Idol of Yag] – From the Children of Yag-Kosha Faction. // Götze von Yag
    [Pet: Khitan Camel] – From Hoard of War Bringer // Khitaianisches Kamel
    [Companion: Old Squeaker] – From Lisi Rat-friend [Common Pets] in Old Tarantia 807,532 // Alter Quietscher
    Personal Chronicler of Deeds - XXX Achievementpoints // Persönlicher Chronist der Taten (added by avrian)
    [Companion: Sheep] – From Farmer [Fine Pets] in Renown lv6 guild city // Schaf
    [Mini-Pet: Set’s Curse] – From Raider Supplies@Reliquary // Sets Fluch
    [Pet: The Sixth Con of Cang-Jei] – From the Shadows of Jade Faction // Der sechste Schwindel von Cang Jei
    [Companion: Snake Charmer] – From Raider Supplies@Reliquary // Schlangenbeschwörer (added by avrian)
    [Pet: Vaaghasan Cub] – From Tamarin’s Tigers faction // Tamarin Tiger Gefährte
    [Pet: War Machine] – From Last Legion faction // Kriegsmaschine (added by ConanLogan)
    [Companion: White Rat] – From Lisi Rat-friend [Common Pets] in Old Tarantia 807,532 // Weiße Ratte
    [Pet: Wily Hare] - From Hoard of the Gladiator, Item Shop -> Trader // Listiger Hase ??? (added by Ernsts)
    [Pet: Wolf Cub] – From Wolves of the Steppes faction // Steppenwolf Gefährte (added by slackjoint)
    [Pet: Zebra Foal] – From Hoard of War Bringer // Zebrafohlen

Unknown, but suspicious
    [Pet: Tree of Death] – From the Brittle Blade Faction

Description from: https://henryxconan.wordpress.com/20...ompanion-list/

Updated including information until post 23
    Aslo won't work in arena: Vaaghasan Adolescent – From Tamarin’s Tigers faction

Tree of Death does indeed not work either. But it seems you can use it as a combat pet as aid, during the fight at least

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123