Thread: Achievements did not update

Default Achievements did not update

So, I have an Assassin who leveled up the hard way long ago, but has killed no Picts despite killing thousands of them, has completed no Targets of interest in the Underhalls despite living there for weeks having fun with PvP and doing most quests including Horror Beneath the Surface, but not killing the Ceremonial Master even though I went past him hundreds of times leaving him dead each time. Seem to be lots of other missing stuff. Do I really have to go do this stuff over with a level 80 full AA Assassin? Probably. I guess it would be amusing, slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesaint View Post
    So, I have an Assassin who leveled up the hard way long ago, but has killed no Picts despite killing thousands of them, has completed no Targets of interest in the Underhalls despite living there for weeks having fun with PvP and doing most quests including Horror Beneath the Surface, but not killing the Ceremonial Master even though I went past him hundreds of times leaving him dead each time. Seem to be lots of other missing stuff. Do I really have to go do this stuff over with a level 80 full AA Assassin? Probably. I guess it would be amusing, slightly.
    did you talk to the achievement guy to get updates?

It wont update kills like picts etc, but it will quests.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

There are a lot of Achievements that won't update. Usually due to that kind of thing not being tracked before like kill counts. In some cases it is just laziness that keeps some things from being automatically updated.

Or, crazy thought, achievements were partly created to breath life into the game again? For people who might enjoy it to visit old places again, delve into memories, to bring high and low level together - or at least show 80 that Tortage is full of lowbies. After all you don't have to do everything that grants you an achievement now, it is just an offer. If you did most of the quests they choosed to be achievement quests anyway, and play your toon like you want to, you will easily reach 2.500 points, which is all you need to get all advantages.

Yes, it's ok. Some of my characters are from 2008 and they have some update issues, but there is one thing I can't redo which is level new characters to level 80 since all the slots are filled. Problem here is I had all Classes leveled to 80 on Fury and this did not update. They have all visited the Chronicler to update their levels etc., but this is not showing up across the servers as some have been moved to Crom to do some Raiding which is not done on Fury anymore. Is this handled during Maintenance maybe?

It's nice to have quest lines that have a main quest emphasis, but going back to redo them on each pre-Achievement character long after the mobs have greyed-out is lugubrious at best. Some grace should be extended to pre-Achievement characters, like fix them up on one and it covers the rest. You know, you would have done all this while leveling if you knew what was needed and it would have just happened in the course of normal questing.