Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Transfers

Default Transfers

Wonderful to log into the forums today and see that we are finally getting transfers off of the dead server, Thank you Funcom for finally making this happen , Has been a long time coming, and as someone who has really missed his main 2 toons i am very happy to have the opportunity to play with more players again.

With some heavy restrictions however. Best eqiup all those boe t3 crafted weapons.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by ltburns View Post
    Wonderful to log into the forums today and see that we are finally getting transfers off of the dead server, Thank you Funcom for finally making this happen , Has been a long time coming, and as someone who has really missed his main 2 toons i am very happy to have the opportunity to play with more players again.
    I am happy for you guys😊 see you guys in those minis😆
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    With some heavy restrictions however. Best eqiup all those boe t3 crafted weapons.
    Haha i didn't need T3 craft then, i do not need them now, i couldn't care less about the restrictions, im just happy that ill be able to play my main toons again on a server with more population, it also bring the possibility of more players returning to game from rage who will want to play on Fury also , could prove to be a great move that would bring Fury some life back.

Quote Originally Posted by ltburns View Post
    Haha i didn't need T3 craft then, i do not need them now, i couldn't care less about the restrictions, im just happy that ill be able to play my main toons again on a server with more population, it also bring the possibility of more players returning to game from rage who will want to play on Fury also , could prove to be a great move that would bring Fury some life back.
    Hopefully it does bring some players back however I didn't think Fury was all that populated.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Hopefully it does bring some players back however I didn't think Fury was all that populated.
    I do not think it is that populated either, but according to the GM's after you go to Fury you can transfer to Crom if you wish, and since i am one of the leaders of BLR on Crom i would like to eventually transfers my main 2 toons there, might be a better idea if they they gave people the option to choose which server to go to, i know i would rather have my toons on Crom so i can use them in our progression T4 and T6 raids , one things my Rage toons missed hugely is PvE side of the game, would be a good incentive for me to work on them now on Crom

Funcom

Yeah, once the merge is complete, you may then purchase a transfer from Fury to Crom. That shouldn't be an issue, but you still have to actually buy the service. If anything changes on that front, I'll keep you posted.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Since only characters who have logged in, in 2016, are getting transferred, I fully expect people to show up in the months-years after the merge and throw a fit at not knowing the transfers were happening for a small subset of the characters on the server.

wow and what happens to all those char who haven't looged during 2016?
    Dutiful slacker on all 3 servers

Crom: Emyssary (DT)

Fury : Collarbone (BS)

Rage: Kurtz (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by strangerism View Post
    wow and what happens to all those char who haven't looged during 2016?
    They will stay on Rage and will complain later...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast