Thread: Bank - Dropping items to other pages

Question Bank - Dropping items to other pages

Is it just me, or is it impossible to drop items from one bank page to another? At first I thought it might be due to my custom UI, but even the default UI won't let me drop items to another page when I drag them down to the Page Selector. It still shows "Drop to other page", but the items never get moved.

Has anyone had any luck dropping items from one bank page to another?

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Is it just me, or is it impossible to drop items from one bank page to another? At first I thought it might be due to my custom UI, but even the default UI won't let me drop items to another page when I drag them down to the Page Selector. It still shows "Drop to other page", but the items never get moved.

Has anyone had any luck dropping items from one bank page to another?

I have the same thing happening to me. I never had two pages of bank space until a few days ago when I bought the extra 100 bank slots when it was the item of the day (40% off). Like you, I thought it was my custom UI but when I reverted back to the default it was the same. I do not know if it is possible to drag/drop items to the second page like you can do with the backpack. I sure can not find a way.
    Hrulfr - Bear Shaman of Crom

Isn't this 100 bank slot item bugged and not working? As far as I remember this item had a bug for a long time now and can sometimes even completely mess up your bank slots. Not sure if it was fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Isn't this 100 bank slot item bugged and not working? As far as I remember this item had a bug for a long time now and can sometimes even completely mess up your bank slots. Not sure if it was fixed.
    I believe you are thinking about the +50 Bank slot bag that was briefly available when the vendor you get from world boss drops was 'selling' bags in the first week or two of the World Boss being live. That item has forever been broken.

The 100 bank slot item is the Boundless Arsenal for sale in the item shop for awhile now. I have gotten it a couple of times now, as well as a fair number of the +10 slot storage contracts.

Ah ok, good to know... well, but these things too damn expensive for me xD

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Ah ok, good to know... well, but these things too damn expensive for me xD
    Yeah. It would be ridiculous to buy them on all characters. I have wished for a long time that there were more account wide options in the item store for Bank space/mounts/pets/etc. But Funcom seems to have a policy to ignore the item shop and what players want. They can't even get a subscription revamp done in over 3 months.