Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Using Guard as a S&B Guardian

Default Using Guard as a S&B Guardian

That has been possible for as long as I remember. Between that and the T5 5% armor buff from counterstrike I can get up to a whopping 65% physical mitigation that way in defense tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    That has been possible for as long as I remember. Between that and the T5 5% armor buff from counterstrike I can get up to a whopping 65% physical mitigation that way in defense tactic.
    Last I remember the Guard combo deducted the bonus armour as soon as you swap away from polearm, has that changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    Last I remember the Guard combo deducted the bonus armour as soon as you swap away from polearm, has that changed?
    Yes the armor buff is gone but you still have the buff for the retaliation strikes that can add some damage, so more damage + aggro for a quick weapon swapping.

You certainly havent played with Combat to learn some crazy tricks for guardian .
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Either it's changed recently or there's a trick we are both unaware of I tried really hard to make it work but that was long ago.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Guard on SnB trick has been possible since forever, no?

Remember our tank in Avalon doing it back in the days of progress t3 raiding
    Last edited by Lurvi; 5th April 2016 at 14:28.

The guard (armor) trick is really handy sometimes. But if you have the T5 rune, its good using Guard combo for certain buffs like 300 protection buff for example, you can stop slotting Chromatic warding most of the time.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

nice well done!

i wanted to add something, however i would probably get another infraction for talking about exploits. :'), i mean tricks
    its all about timing in aoc, but if its as innocent as this, its a trick.

Edit
    Watched video
    tested on strawman
    NOTHING TO SEE HERE
    Last edited by Boesch; 6th April 2016 at 09:33.

Most of the posts in this thread were moved here as they were off-topic.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast