Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PVP players leaving for Crom

This reminds me of those 2-3 flamewars and 1 civilized thread like 2-3 years ago were daily pvp quests and festival rotations of areas should be allowed only to Fury etc because it IS the pvp server and if you want that content you should transfer there to play pvp ..how times change and all the pvpers transfer to the trash pve server ..not that anyone called that would happen back then,absolutely not !Should link this to Tomhet but i bet he is banned

Moved to Crom, 17 win streak done in a few first days. ~25% pvp xp done in 2-3 days. (pvp 9). Some minis are ok, some minis are pathetic. JS is a mistake on Crom - ppl are giving easily up after 1-2 minutes (shocked!), then if u r in loosing team u will be rez farmed without any remorse.
    PvP fest: sometimes 20~ ppl around in 2-3 groups, more balanced and more competetive than on Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by -Blash- View Post
    Moved to Crom, 17 win streak done in a few first days. ~25% pvp xp done in 2-3 days. (pvp 9). Some minis are ok, some minis are pathetic. JS is a mistake on Crom - ppl are giving easily up after 1-2 minutes (shocked!), then if u r in loosing team u will be rez farmed without any remorse.
    PvP fest: sometimes 20~ ppl around in 2-3 groups, more balanced and more competetive than on Fury.
    Glad to hear it. Don't believe what people say. Need to check it out for yourself.
    When I moved to Crom I was surprised by the relatively high skill level of players. Although it was completely contrary to what has been claimed in the Forum.
    Only in the last period I was a little annoyed by the large number of fresh toons. I don't know where they've come from
    Last edited by Ernests; 12th March 2016 at 11:46.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Its not a high skill, everyone here have much much better gear and AA than fury players. But it is much more interesting because you play with different ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    This reminds me .... how times change and all the pvpers transfer to the trash pve server.
    So is it true; If people transfer from FURY (PvP-Elite hang-out) to CROM ~ does that make CROM NOT a "trash pve server" now? This is the dilemma, isn't it? Plenty of people have transferred over; yet there are still people calling CROM "trash". To me that says ~ why bother transferring then. Perhaps they should move on to a game that offers them a greater PvP challenge, no?

Place holder for Anzu: ********

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    My $.02 ~ there are waaaay better PvP games on the market now. Give em' a try. If you come back; then thats yer own fault and it tells me you're a "non-hack" (couldnt hack it) in another game so you came back to where you want to whip your dickk out a yell in Global like a mental patient.

NO NO NO NO ~ No it is NOT

No. there are no better pvp games on the market, unless you are into FPS games, other than that its chess, poker, and ya thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by -Blash- View Post
    pretty much sums it up from what i know
    Last edited by Anzu; 13th March 2016 at 14:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    Glad to hear it. Don't believe what people say. Need to check it out for yourself.
    When I moved to Crom I was surprised by the relatively high skill level of players. Although it was completely contrary to what has been claimed in the Forum.
    Only in the last period I was a little annoyed by the large number of fresh toons. I don't know where they've come from
    I played yesterday on crom☺ i enjoyed almost every minigame😃. Maby i am lucky😆 . But there is a whole lit of good players and teamplaying ones☺.

I saw 2 cheating dts yesterday. That rly is ennoying....
    Exept that i am happy to play with new people☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    No. there are no better pvp games on the market, unless you are into FPS games, other than that its chess, poker, and ya thats it.
    You can PvP in Smite (which is quite good), Albion, ArcheAge, Eve, MWO (the thinking mans PvP), World of Tanks ~ just to name a few. All have better mechanics, not FPS & much more enjoyable in regards to PvP.

Place holder for Anzu: ********
    Last edited by Mustaine; 13th March 2016 at 12:03.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Or ESO

/5chars
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrohn View Post
    Its not a high skill, everyone here have much much better gear and AA than fury players.......
    Regarding what I've seen in minis, I'd have to disagree. I've been on Crom a few days now and have noticed little to no difference in player skill level for the most part, with a couple of exceptions; I have yet to see any sin and demo pvp gods that I've seen on Fury (they may well be there, just haven't been in a mini with any yet). Rangers and the rest about the same as far as I can tell.

That aside the players certainly seem a more mature group on Crom - the insults, flaming your team mates are few if any. Whereas on Fury quite common.

Non-stop minis, during primetime anyway, is also a notable difference.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast