Thread: Paid for Premium, Still Stuck With Free Account

Question Paid for Premium, Still Stuck With Free Account

Hello. I upgraded to a premium membership by paying monthly and my account still registers as a free account. I still have inventory restrictions, limited two character slots, etc. is there any way to get the stuff that I paid for? Because I really want to play this game with the premium perks. I checked my account and the charge went through so I know it's not an issue with payment method.

You should contact Customer Service. This announcement explains how to do it.
    Short cuts make long delays.

It normally takes 15-20 minutes for the restrictions to go away assuming payment is green on payment page. Have to relog account also.

Lol sending an email for something so simple and waiting 3 days for response is not really what people want to do.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

or you can try contacting support by live chat,

but imo its case of some time till will kick in, also you have to completely logg out to starting screen for it to go in
    Your Slam critically slashes Lozig for 2813.

might take 1-2 hours as it did for me last time. Try /petition.

Quote Originally Posted by EmSi86 View Post
    or you can try contacting support by live chat,

but imo its case of some time till will kick in, also you have to completely logg out to starting screen for it to go in
    Live chat is no more. You need to use e-mail for account issues and /petition for in game issues. Both of these take much longer to get a reply then they did in the past.