Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My list of demands

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    What is the trick? First, GD said that craft revamp canceled, then trying to sell small bags for mats)))
    Because the craft revamp was removing most of the tradeskill resources - wouldnt need for a bigger bag.
    Now with crafting revamp cancelled there is a need for a bigger resource bag as we are most likely going to see new tradeskill resources that are required for new crafting recipes etc.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

don`t think that we will see new tradeskill resources, maybe new recipes but let`s wait. time will show.

Angry To the DEV's.

I will not spend one more penny in this game until all those things below addressed.

* All horse/mount bugs get fixed.
    * Motion physics improved.
    * Removed gold limit to Rise of The Godslayer Expanssion owners or for all.
    * Combat Pets get their damage increased 10x or an acceptable quantity of damage. (Especially Ravager of Jhil.)
    * Added hitting sound while in a horse, because the sound is only weapon swin.
    * Reaver's Steed/Stallion with normal speed.
    * DirectX 11 Support with SLI proffile.
    * Optimizations.
    Last edited by AndersonBCruz; 30th May 2016 at 11:47.

There's no need to start a new thread when there's already one on the same topic.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonBCruz View Post
    I will not spend one more penny in this game until all those things below addressed.

* All horse/mount bugs get fixed.
    * Motion physics improved.
    * Removed gold limit to Rise of The Godslayer Expanssion owners or for all.
    * Combat Pets get their damage increased 10x or an acceptable quantity of damage. (Especially Ravager of Jhil.)
    * Added hitting sound while in a horse, because the sound is only weapon swin.
    * Reaver's Steed/Stallion with normal speed.
    * DirectX 11 Support with SLI proffile.
    * Optimizations.
    It's too f*cking funny xD You still did not understand what we all said in several of you threads?!

Someone who asks for better character motion than something made with motion capture obviously has issues when it comes to being able to say what's good and what's not.

Maybe just disregard the opinion, as it's clearly irrelevant.

Btw, many players are used to korean crap games, so what looks good to those guys is basically little girls with giant boobs and bunny ears doing back flips in shiny plate bikinis.
    And it's all good, not judging, to each his own, it's just that here we're in AoC and we enjoy a different, grittier style.
    That is, with bikinis, but without bunny ears.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Someone who asks for better character motion than something made with motion capture obviously has issues when it comes to being able to say what's good and what's not.

Btw, many players are used to korean crap games, so what looks good to those guys is basically little girls with giant boobs and bunny ears doing back flips in shiny plate bikinis.
    And it's all good, not judging, to each his own, it's just that here we're in AoC and we enjoy a different, grittier style.
    Well, in AoC we use real bunny ears freshly cut from the rabbit.

See so many people gushing over GW2 animations and how great they are. All I can say is I don't think they're playing the same GW2 that I did. Guess a large part of it really is just what people get used to.

http://www.the-kindred.org/Images/sc...nan/conq01.jpg
    Last edited by Raeil; 30th May 2016 at 13:40. Reason: Added screenshot

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post

Rethink what you say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcLjzeOSKMQ

Really, this motion physics is crappy.

See images:

http://i.imgur.com/Rfi3VHp.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/0tUzRp9.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/cONpBcM.jpg
    Last edited by Anzu; 30th May 2016 at 20:26.

Please refrain from posting several times in a row.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonBCruz View Post
    Those are not motion issues, these are issues with the collision. The ground where you were walking on has holes in it (the gaps between the logs are not completely "filled with invisible hitbox"), this creates these very ugly bugs. Happens in some cases where the ground is not a flat thing (like in dungeons the floor) or normal terrain (like when walking on "grass" in open world).

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast